• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Investigation - Your character's hardest Match Up?

Zelderu Maryoto

Smash Apprentice
Hi. This is an investigation that I made because of curiousity. I got the idea from SuSa, who made an investigation on what was each character's most important match up to learn, whom I PM'd and asked if I could do this investigation. I was allowed to.

Basically, the rules for this investigation is exactly the same as SuSa's, except for the fact that you, in this investigation, are allowed to vote in as many Character Boards as you want to.

I'm posting this investigation in every Character Board on Smashboards. The purpose of this investigation is to figure out what character is one character's hardest. You may discuss it in this thread before you vote.

When you vote, you simply say one particular character you find the hardest for the character in question. But it is your first vote that matters. Whenever I see people have voted in this thread, I edit and write the name of the person that voted and then the character the person voted for.

If you have any question, ask it.

OK, let's get started!

KassandraNova - Meta Knight
Player-4 - Olimar

Staco

Smash Champion
I depends on your region and the characters, which are played there.
If you got a region with just Yoshi players, Yoshi is the most important MU for you.
If everyone in the world played Ganondorf, it would be the most important MU. ;)

etecoon

Smash Hero
I depends on your region and the characters, which are played there.
If you got a region with just Yoshi players, Yoshi is the most important MU for you.
If everyone in the world played Ganondorf, it would be the most important MU. ;)
that was susa's topic, this is asking HARDEST, not most important. for instance snake is the most prominent character in my region but I would definitely not vote snake for this, I believe several characters to be harder for MK and definitely several are harder for me personally

Basically, the rules for this investigation is exactly the same as SuSa's, except for the fact that you, in this investigation, are allowed to vote in as many Character Boards as you want to.
it is your first vote that matters.
this seems contradictory?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
My main is my worst match up. God **** you mk dittos. ._.
It was S3ibr1k or @t0msk who you played on MLG? =P
(I want no namesearches =P)

I somehow always have trouble against Wolf and Lucas.... IDK why D:

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Is it what my personal hardest matchup is, or what the character's toughest matchup is if both characters are played optimally?

Game & Watch and Olimar are my hardest.
G&W is easy. Just ftilt and shield and you win lol

V

Smash Ace
If both characters are played optimally I'd say its Diddy Kong or Olimar

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Twas seibrik, he ***** me. :O

I dunno how I'd do against that atomsk powers guy. x_x
yeah, I remember reading you lost 0-2, in dittos, pretty badly... 2 stock, 80% or something...
it sucks to be seeded against a top player...

but w/e, I'll stop that here or I'll get infracted by our beloved strict mod. :awesome:

Player-4

See you in 25 years

yeah, I remember reading you lost 0-2, in dittos, pretty badly... 2 stock, 80% or something...
it sucks to be seeded against a top player...

but w/e, I'll stop that here or I'll get infracted by our beloved strict mod. :awesome:
I'm not even strict >_>

Just easily annoyed by stupidity

etecoon

Smash Hero
you have a problem with being timed out...so you're going to pick up ice climbers?

lool

Top Bottom