• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Investigation - Your character's hardest Match Up?

Zelderu Maryoto

Smash Apprentice
Hi. This is an investigation that I made because of curiousity. I got the idea from SuSa, who made an investigation on what was each character's most important match up to learn, whom I PM'd and asked if I could do this investigation. I was allowed to.

Basically, the rules for this investigation is exactly the same as SuSa's, except for the fact that you, in this investigation, are allowed to vote in as many Character Boards as you want to.

I'm posting this investigation in every Character Board on Smashboards. The purpose of this investigation is to figure out what character is one character's hardest. You may discuss it in this thread before you vote.

When you vote, you simply say one particular character you find the hardest for the character in question. But it is your first vote that matters. Whenever I see people have voted in this thread, I edit and write the name of the person that voted and then the character the person voted for.

If you have any question, ask it.

OK, let's get started!

Snopy - Meta Knight
dskank - Olimar
Kuro~ - Wario

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
WARIO WARIO WARIO WARIO WARIO WARIO WARIO WARIO WARIO I FKING HATE THIS GUY WITH PIT NOW I USE TO HAVE IT DOWN BUT NOW ITS JUST LIKE ARRRRRRGH :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

link2702

Smash Champion
meta***.

my own personal most hated matchup?

the ******** broken eskimos

i don't care if their grab range sucks, or if killing nana makes popo the worst character in the game, its still nerve racking facing em for me.....cuz when they are together.....and you happen to make one tiny **** up...and they grab you....well...better luck next stock.

if there is any character that can make me crack under pressure its those two little ice monsters...

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
dude if you are having problems with toon link start grounded grab realeasing in dsmash to get him to start sheilding after it and then switch that up with grounded realease running grab him when he sheilds. when you ground release him he is always released in range of dsmash and if he does sheild it he cant do crap. this pisses off the TL's that i play.

link2702

Smash Champion
arrow spam beats toon link, dodge projectiles and shoot arrows till they cry, pit wins this match.
if that was the case then i'd be slaughtering every last tlink i see -_-

arrow spam definatly does not beat tlink as easily as you think it does.

now the snake matchup YES arrow camping like mad wins this matchup

used to be one of my most feared matchups, now one of my favorites, pit outcamps snake hard, it ruins one of his most important aspects of his game; his nades.

Top Bottom