• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Afrayail

Smash Ace
For whatever reason this year, we're in the con hotel. Y'all are welcome to keep costume/clothing changes in there so you needn't run back to your own hotels, since I know that's the main reason I had to go back and forth.

Also last night was too good--CPU death matches ftw.

Uli

Smash Champion
you can go as kira but not L lol
its july 30 - aug 1st

trent did we find a kiros?!

Afrayail

Smash Ace
@Peeks: I think you saved them on the SD card, so can I just pop it in to my laptop and send the file in whatever format it is?

resTy

Smash Champion
I'm goin as L, or Kira
Most of us are doing more than one costume.
You should do Kira/L on Friday (ROFLOL) and do Broly on Saturday.
Would be balls as fuck.

So far, I'm going as Luffy again on either Friday or Sunday then Simon from TTGL on Saturday.
I hope it's balls.

EDIT: I might just go as Toad from Grand Torino on Sunday actually xD

Uli

Smash Champion
im going as hachigen again then maybe ward if me and trent are doing that
pokemon idea seems to have fallen off >_>

i think we need to fire up yugioh chars hahaha

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
/is late

Bad news; the rooms at Anime Iowa are all gone.
Nebraska's gonna need to figure out some new dealio.
Also, I think we got Tyser, Yulai, Matt,and Andrew creeping it.
Devon (Smeesh) and Tony (Majik) said they were interested though :')
I think my friend might be able to hold some of you guys (if you do still need it).

As for Brawl, it should most certainly be the same guy that's doing it as last year.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Jynx, ludicolo and mr mime confirm for starters. maybe nosepass
Affirmitive Actionmon.

2 day trip and I did nothing but Pokemon. I got rid of my starter, my lead is now Furret. :D Y'all dunno how normal types **** Morty's Gengar.

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
Oh i know. my raticate single handedly took down morty, he couldn't touch him and it knew bite and sucker punch

Afrayail

Smash Ace
@Matt: RNG?

Also, any suggestions on where to get a controller? My birthday is in less than a month and that's top of the list, since I keep getting screwed up the ass with my current couple. My black one had been working decently minus an awkward c-stick failure or two a match with a questionable R button, but today it proved it's ****. I up-b'd instead of lasering with ROB like 3 times for the first time in mah life, along with some other janktacular things like not shooting out my top for when trying to knock MK away from edge. Results in a painful punishment, such as super spikes or gimps from lack of fuel. >_<

TLDR; good controller plx? Otherwise I'll creep ebay.

§chizm

Smash Lord

sluys

Smash Journeyman
i'll be in Ames next weekend. I have an 8 hour test on Saturday and VEISHEA is going on but if anyone wants to hang out or play games let me know. Facebook or text me if you'll be around, I don't check smashboards much since it's blocked at work.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
I think I'd be interested in St. Louis if there are spots open and if I has moneyz. Also, how's everyone doing today? I've been getting ***** by tests the past three days. Hence the inactivity.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Peeks said he might be able to get his van for that weekend. Other than that we don't really have a way.
Also I believe he said something about borrowing the van for the Wichita tourney which is on 5/29 so yeah it still up on the air at these time.

Also if games/anything else is going on tomorrow night let me know.
Yeah Sekku didn't show up last Thursday so maybe he can come down Saturday also Razor and Jlo should come down to >.0

i'll be in Ames next weekend.
I guess we know when our next bi-weekly is? :]
Lol if people can make it we should do it that day then ^.^

I think I'd be interested in St. Louis if there are spots open and if I has moneyz.
I don't know man you tend to let us hanging I can't take this games anymore it breaks my heart every time you say you're coming but you don't
STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS T.T

Top Bottom