• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
lol Iowa gets flooded Nebraska gets diddly

Joker needs to update teh OP.

If I gets a car around my birthday, I miiiiiight be able to make it to something in September or October. That'd be schweet.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Yeah Ames is crazy. The coliseum is completelyyy flooded, and ruined. There was a couple of guys out tubing in it yesterday, which is disgusting. Because ya know, we have a water boil order in effect. And that area is like a porta potty graveyard, so def not water I wanna go swimming in.

Half the town is like cut off and closed, they opened some stuff up today. But down by the intermural volleyball courts it was really bad, and downtown by main street. Most of Duff Ave was under water, the water was like halfway up the doors at walmart.

Luckily, I'm in West Ames and minus the water boil order, it hasn't really affected this part of town at all.

Soran

Smash Ace
^ xD

don't they know? that is eww. But I don't live in Ames or go there often. I do know... I like teh skatepark.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Joker, we got a hotel room in MN for Friday.

We leave around 6pm, but I'll be over to your house a bit earlier probably around 2-4 with my wii so can practice some tvc and some doubles stuff or whatever.

Hotel is like 50+ so about $10 for the hotel and $10 for gas.

Everything sound good?

Here's the Iowa SRK thread: http://shoryuken.com/f21/iowa-tip-mother-natures-douche-nozzle-193455/index83.html

Wish us luck in Minnesota!

Teh Future

Smash Master
^lol I heard joker got 3rd in MN!!!!! good shiiiiiiiiit also there needs to be jokers monthly again you guys are all lame and no one plays brawl in Iowa anymore =(

Soran

Smash Ace
^ sorta what this guy says. xPP my Brawl KR3W is... two people xDDD me and my friend.

okay technically 3. I guess. don't wanna be mean. but his skill is not worth mentioning. seeing as he is hardly skillful.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Yeah the fact that Iowa doesn't play Brawl much anymore kinda hinders Joker's gameplay imo, we used to all put some amount of effort into the game and now DSM doesn't even play it at all except Joker lul.

Hope you guys did good in Minnesota.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yeah the fact that Iowa doesn't play Brawl much anymore kinda hinders Joker's gameplay imo, we used to all put some amount of effort into the game and now DSM doesn't even play it at all except Joker lul.

Hope you guys did good in Minnesota.
Lawlz no one plays Brawl much anymore is funny you guys should pick up some melee.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Minnesota was fun got my *** kicked in KOF but once 13 comes around I'm playing that none stop.

So yeah Love would you like to drive to IC for smash some time o.0

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Joker that sucks I'm sorry to hear the flooding has destroyed your extended families stuff/ability to host gaming. I'm not sure what we are doing about the next Nebraska monthly. Poor Midwestern brawl scene.

§chizm

Smash Lord
^lol I heard joker got 3rd in MN!!!!! good shiiiiiiiiit also there needs to be jokers monthly again you guys are all lame and no one plays brawl in Iowa anymore =(
Pretty much.
^ sorta what this guy says. xPP my Brawl KR3W is... two people xDDD me and my friend.

okay technically 3. I guess. don't wanna be mean. but his skill is not worth mentioning. seeing as he is hardly skillful.
No one even knows who you are dude.
Nobody plays Melee anymore.
That game is old and dead.
Yeah we only play that at around 5 in the morning.
Minnesota was fun got my *** kicked in KOF but once 13 comes around I'm playing that none stop.

So yeah Love would you like to drive to IC for smash some time o.0
Lulz.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Sorry about the flooding issue in your house Joker, hope you get that situation resolved pretty soon.

Soran

Smash Ace
lolz >.< you guys are mean Dx

but yeah, if I see you again Schizm. it's going down. I mean, to your face. naah, I'm not a fighter. but I'll brawl anybody.

I'm going to Yink's Brainshock alpha.

get@me

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
Fighter? We don't wanna fight you dude. We are just giving you a hard time because it's funny... And because of your random ass posts.

PortCity

Smash Ace
1) PortCity is back in this 304!
2) Scott Pilgrim was tight!
3) Scott Pilgrim needed to add a bunch of "no homo"'s after a ton of jokes!
4) What is the deal with this coming semester? If ya'll need a hide out, I can try to schedule the conference room at my apartment complex every Thursday and ya'll come down to Ames for games. Kinda like we did back in 2009 when Andy was in Ames with me. The room is pretty big, we can be as loud as we want, and we don't have to be out until before 6 am the following day (plus it has a kitchen :-D...).
5) If people come down for games on Thursdays and they like the spot, we probably can use the place as a replacement location for the monthlies. There would be a few logistic differences, but nothing too major.

Soran

Smash Ace
I meant the to your face as a sarcastic joke. so of course you guys don't want to fight me. who could fight this? ( :,

Top Bottom