• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
So whos all going to Joker's today?

I don't think Ngamer or SRK dudes are making it anymore, though they might next Thursday.

PortCity

Smash Ace
So whos all going to Joker's today?

I don't think Ngamer or SRK dudes are making it anymore, though they might next Thursday.
@Blank: I will...I'll bring my dream cast maybe I can teach ya'll how to play powerstone. Plus we can play some brawl teams, etc. I'll try to see if Schizm is coming, and if he can pick you up or something to that effect.

resTy

Smash Champion
I'm assuming that stuff like hot pockets, mini pizzas, pot pies, etc. are not legit towards this diet?
Should I just try to eat stuff that requires actual effort to make then (i.e. a sammich)?

Soran

Smash Ace
okay, I will learn how to drive and we will go to your monthlys!

I really need to learn how to drive lolz.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Yo Greg. You should tell me if you're stopping by sometime. I can pay you for the sticks and whatnot today.

Thanks for the deal on them btw, it feels real nice. Now I need to grind stuff all over again.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
when is the next weekend brawlfest? I cannot make anything that is during the week : (
I want to brawl EVERYBODY I get shy and scared when we get together sometimes and don't say anything. but next time, it's deuces with me everywhere!!! especially if I feel comfortable.
there are many instances where I'm not comfortable and therefore I don't like to attract attention.
Well if you want we can play games at my place since I'm always up for it so yeah >.0

I know, not my fault Sherman gave me the "I have to do the dishes" John and I tried a billion different people to drive. Good news is that I have my civic back so I can make stuff.
Dishes shouldn't take that long to do. I should know I'm Mexican

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Joker: Did I leave my laptop charger at your house? Check on the power strip connected to the tv that I sit by. If it isn't on the strip it might be to the left of the TV? Hit me up before tomorrow if possible. If you have it, I'll be making a guest appearance tomorrow to pick it up.

BPx

Smash Lord
Thurs- games in Ames (I think Sekou reserved the clubhouse again)
Weekend-Omaha

If anyone needs a ride to Omaha, I have 2-3 seats available. Colin and I are driving down Friday night I think. Let me know if you need a ride, leaving from DSM late Friday night, Colin gets off work@10ish.

Kuares

Pizza
As for the eastern part of Iowa, we're having a fest at Cornell college on sunday. I'm not quite sure what time exactly(4-5?) but it's going down!

Zephyros

Smash Apprentice
Why don't we start at 4? We'll probably have to end at about 11:00, seeing as my roommates and I have class the following morning at 9am. I'll post the more specific location and parking info on wednesday (It's finals week for me right now).

§chizm

Smash Lord
??

Whats going on here? And whos driving where now?

also whats up with the situation this weekend and whos driving?
Greg is leaving Saturday morning and I believe you and I are riding with him.
Brandon is taking a separate car with him, Colin, and Christian and whoever else I guess.
Tyser has school stuff to work on so he'd rather not have people over Friday night.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Greg is leaving Saturday morning and I believe you and I are riding with him.
Brandon is taking a separate car with him, Colin, and Christian and whoever else I guess.
Tyser has school stuff to work on so he'd rather not have people over Friday night.
Oh, good **** I guess. Pulling all that together.

People should aim/msn me on Thursday about the ride situation there too~

§chizm

Smash Lord
Top Bottom