• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

resTy

Smash Champion
I know you talk a lot. You're the most talkative person in Nebraska Brawl, not Smash.
Granted, most of the "talk" is usually not relevant to anything and usually doesn't go anywhere.
The point I was getting at is that you should keep your constant, never ending cursing on the DL.
It doesn't make you any more likable and it doesn't make you look good either. Life Pro Tip.
Maybe you just act ignorant around Smash people, I dunno, but I'm just calling it like I see it.

Trent

Smash Champion
@Joker: No clue bro. People from my club download it and we watch it in club together. It's called Panty and Stocking if you forgot.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
hey guys i havent started working yet so i kinda wana go to kahoka then its been a long time since ive went OoS and i really wana go..so if jlo still goes id still like to go so if its not a problem..^_^v

CBK

Soran

Smash Ace
PANTY AND STOCKING?

lolz
A youtube friend sent me some clips of that anime. I was like, O.o? *confused*
It was all PPG one second then Gurren Lagann the next. Do you actually like it, Trent?

I can say the song is BEAST lolz sorta >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEpy0znKHWs

While on the topic of MGS...
MGS3 is my favorite. Granted, I haven't beaten MGS4.
It is quickly becoming my favorite though. I just like MGS3 because it keeps the MGS2 feel but adding weird "coolness" to it. Also, no man-thong for Naked Snake ; D
I also love how Olive Drab looks with Zombie facepaint.

Snake's Zombie facepaint is the best thing ever. Too few pics of it online.
I use that combination always; never switching it up to a more effective camo.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
PANTY AND STOCKING?

lolz
A youtube friend sent me some clips of that anime. I was like, O.o? *confused*
It was all PPG one second then Gurren Lagann the next. Do you actually like it, Trent?

I can say the song is BEAST lolz sorta >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEpy0znKHWs

While on the topic of MGS...
MGS3 is my favorite. Granted, I haven't beaten MGS4.
It is quickly becoming my favorite though. I just like MGS3 because it keeps the MGS2 feel but adding weird "coolness" to it. Also, no man-thong for Naked Snake ; D
I also love how Olive Drab looks with Zombie facepaint.

Snake's Zombie facepaint is the best thing ever. Too few pics of it online.
I use that combination always; never switching it up to a more effective camo.
I'm offended that you brought up MGS2.

MGS3 is probably the best of the series, but MGS [And the Twin Snakes remake <333] is my favorite. Probably because it was the first, and because I'd totally do Sniper Wolf.

And Snake too, but that's not even gay.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
This Panty & Stocking anime is really weird. Seeing the artwork in this anime feels like I'm watching the Powerpuff Girls again but more adult themed. I going to check this out a little more.

Edit: MGS 3 was the most legit u can't hold the boss or the Sorrow, they were the most interesting characters in there I believe.

BPx

Smash Lord
jlo, i'm going from ames to des moines tomorrow, so thats why i said i could pick you up on the way and drop you at jokers for a bit while i go get the van and do some **** with my fam. if you wanna find your own way to jokers idc , don't matter to me dawg

PortCity

Smash Ace
pcity will teach you my ways.
***PCity Presents*** (In no particular order)

How to be Andy's Wario in 5 easy steps:

1. Falling Clap
2. Rising Clap
3. Fastfall into Bite
4. Jump Around!
5. Abuse F-Smash!!!

As a bonus!

How to be PCity's Wario in 5 easy steps:

1. Ride the bike and say "Vroom!"
2. *Random Aerial* into Bike
3. Look for Haters while saying "Where my hater's at?!?!"
4. Rising Clap (Andy taught me that!)
5. Abuse super armor frames on F-Smash!!!! (Andy taught me that!)

I want to see someone post "How to be Joker's Snake in 5 easy steps:" :) or hahaha, how to be PCity's Diddy in 5 easy steps :)

***Andy Presents***

How to be Joker's Snake in 5 easy steps:

1. Live Forever!
2. Throw tilts
3. Abuse explosives
4. Chain grab
5. Intimidate Opponent with Beard and Dark Clothes

How to be PCity's Diddy in 5 easy steps:

1. Run Around / Act a Fool
2. Play with Bananas/Peanuts (See 1)
3. Force Off Edge
4. Spike
5. Spike

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'll talk to MN and see if they wanna come to this next one, cuz these tournies are always fun

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Eh, he's never gonna better himself. He's not going to any tourneys, he's not getting into the scene. Because to do that would be to acknowledge the fact he's a shitty scrub and most certainly NOT the "best in MN." I think he blocked me on FB or made it so I can't view/post on his wall now, even.

I did forward the boards onto a few pretty cool guys, though. Two legit guys from MN and one guy from like... uh, MO maybe? I forget. I hope to see at least the MNs around; those guys were hilarious.

Anyway, yesh, I has an iguana. A cuban one, though; not the big green one. She's a little gray girl :3 About 2-3ft including tail. Her tank dwarfs my apartment hardcore though.

Soran

Smash Ace
I can't see dude's fb wall and I don't even know him.

I'm sorry about the MGS2 thing. I can't say it was my favorite. But it added first-person aiming and some other things.. I was about 9 or 10 when I played the shits out of that game.
and by that game I mean the tanker mission : P

The Twin Snakes is beautiful. I have TWO copies of that game lolz. they're twins ; P

BUT on the topic of Brawl... I was playing some weefee last night. I actually got bored right away.
it was not fun at all. I played for maybe 30 min. I felt weird not enjoying brawl. even though it was weefee. I have those moments though; I get bored of weefee. even brawl in general.. it just gets boring.

BPx

Smash Lord
***BPOW Presents*** (In no particular order)

How to be GameGenies's Falco in 5 easy steps:

1. Get greg to 30%
2. Die
3. Side-B off stage
4. Get greg to 60%
5. Side-B off stage

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Don't be ashamed of inventing the Gamegenie combo.

Maybe in January I'll finally get to start doing OOS stuff. Still really really pissed that I can't go to Kahoka or Brainshock.

resTy

Smash Champion
I was waiting for "How to give directions like GameGenie in 5 simple steps" but it didn't happen.

Also, GameGenie, you can continue to post like normal dude. Just because someone as insignificant as me told you to stop doesn't necessarily mean you don't have to. I don't own you or nothin (no racism intended). Just sayin'.

I mean, look at Soran, we told him he's an idiot and he keeps doing it because he doesn't give a fuck. I hate Soran but this guy doesn't let people get him down, which I can respect.

god this post is so random on my part

gantrain05

Smash Master
jlo, i'm going from ames to des moines tomorrow, so thats why i said i could pick you up on the way and drop you at jokers for a bit while i go get the van and do some **** with my fam. if you wanna find your own way to jokers idc , don't matter to me dawg
ah sweet, well that works then, u need me to PM u my address?

PortCity

Smash Ace

1. Get greg to 30%
2. Die
3. Side-B off stage
4. Get greg to 60%
5. Side-B off stage
My God that is hilarious! Especially since it is no particular order...so it could very well go...

1. Die
2. Side-B off stage
3. Side-B off stage
4. Get greg to 30%
5. Get greg to 60%

But to GameGenie's credit it actually was:

1. Get greg to 60%
2. Die
3. Side-B off stage
4. Get greg to 152%
5. Side-B off stage

No hard feelings GG, it's all love. :)

Soran

Smash Ace

1. Get greg to 30%
2. Die
3. Side-B off stage
4. Get greg to 60%
5. Side-B off stage
Hahah! That was a good one. Side-B off stage... xD
Quite laughable.

who else got the manly tear in their eye after reading Naruto 516?

lol manly
I don't have that! xD

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
I can't see dude's fb wall and I don't even know him.

I'm sorry about the MGS2 thing. I can't say it was my favorite. But it added first-person aiming and some other things.. I was about 9 or 10 when I played the shits out of that game.
and by that game I mean the tanker mission : P

The Twin Snakes is beautiful. I have TWO copies of that game lolz. they're twins ; P

BUT on the topic of Brawl... I was playing some weefee last night. I actually got bored right away.
it was not fun at all. I played for maybe 30 min. I felt weird not enjoying brawl. even though it was weefee. I have those moments though; I get bored of weefee. even brawl in general.. it just gets boring.
Acceptable. Pretty sure the game just ENDS after the Tanker mission. Konami released a 30 minute game.

Also,

How to Give Directions Like GameGenie In 3 Easy Steps.

1 - Flip a coin, Heads = North, Tails = South
2 - Flip the same coin, Heads = East, Tails = West
3 - Announce the combination aloud, and point the opposite direction of said directions.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Blake will be coming to my house, so that you just can stop in Iowa City instead of going anywhere else.

Just a heads up.

Top Bottom