• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

PortCity

Smash Ace
Joker, I think I'll come up to your place tomorrow. We will have to play on each other's team most of the night to get practice.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
That dress looks really nice on you, but it will look much better all balled up on my floor ^.^

That blouse is really becoming on you of course if I was on you I'll be ******* too >.<

Do you live on a chicken farm girl, cause you sure know how to raise some ***** >.0

Joker, I think I'll come up to your place tomorrow. We will have to play on each other's team most of the night to get practice.
Yeah we just need to play together cause we haven't really done that and at least a night should give us a pretty good idea of how to make it work.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Joker must wait for the page to end.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm coming. Shoryuken will have a presence it looks like Joker, just a heads up. I'm pretty sure they'll bring their own setups if they do indeed show up.

WHO IS RIDING WITH ME? Majoras? Soran? Dr. Slash? Yink? Hmmmm?

~GregDang!~

Smash Master

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm coming. Shoryuken will have a presence it looks like Joker, just a heads up. I'm pretty sure they'll bring their own setups if they do indeed show up.

Tell Jay to come! :laugh:

Soran

Smash Ace

I'll gladly ride with you. Send me the details on departure time and all that jazz. Last time I was heavily confused xD It all ended out okay though.

Call me. you. know my number~!

(call optional. PM would be appreciated too)

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I was hoping to be a surprise guest to this tournament. However due to the blizzards in the NW Iowa I have to make up a girl's basketball game on Saturday afternoon. It'll have to be the next one...

Dnyce

Smash Master
if you didn't have green greens or japes... you'd have the universal stage list ^^;

kansas has a very very small chance of coming

resTy

Smash Champion
Soran is going but THuGz can't go, ironically. We'll never see both of them in the same place because they're the same guy.

P.S. There's like 10 people lurking. This thread isn't worth the time from what I've read -.- Stop.

Zephyros

Smash Apprentice
Anyone got room for a few people to crash at their place on saturday night? I've got three people in my car as of now.

Ngamer, I'm taking majora, just fyi.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
+1

Next page >.<
You can never wait for the pages to end :laugh:

@MO: I have Legan's controller. I spoke to Hylian about it, and the mail carriers messed up. Can I give it to one of you to give to Legan?

I'm sorry I still have it. I tried to send it.

EDIT: I can go I think, looks like my plans changed.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
You can never wait for the pages to end :laugh:

@MO: I have Legan's controller. I spoke to Hylian about it, and the mail carriers messed up. Can I give it to one of you to give to Legan?

I'm sorry I still have it. I tried to send it.

EDIT: I can go I think, looks like my plans changed.
Yink, give me his controller at this tourny and I'll make sure he gets it.

@gamegenie, sure thing, we can play :)

(C)ome(B)ack(K)id

Smash Journeyman
I was hoping to be a surprise guest to this tournament. However due to the blizzards in the NW Iowa I have to make up a girl's basketball game on Saturday afternoon. It'll have to be the next one...
WHAT!!!!! i hear johns...lol just playin if ur not coming then at least win the bball game.

LAWLZ joker...cheesy pick up lines are the best..lol

OH if anything i would want a partner cuz i can make it for doubles if my matches were hold for a little bit untill i get there from work with would probably be around 6:45ish ill be there..>_<

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yink, give me his controller at this tourny and I'll make sure he gets it.

@gamegenie, sure thing, we can play :)
Thank you SO much Tmacc. I can't say how sorry I am still. I'm just happy when they sent it back the controller wasn't hurt. The box was really messed up (I have no idea what happened to it :/)

Radium88

Smash Lord
Hylian and I won't be able to come to this but congrats on being able to get your monthlies back! We hope to make it there some time.

If you guys have a camera, take a picture of you with your controller at the tournament and post it here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295100

It's for a good cause and all you have to do is be in a picture. Take a group photo guys!!! (with your controller and put your tags on it)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So yeah, NE.........goin?
Here is my plan, at least.

Ben, my old college roommate, has been in town from chicago forever and he may be going back tomorrow so I would be riding up with him. Mike Nims/Mexi/Samus has also expressed interest in going up tomorrow. If Ben goes back Friday I will most likely be heading up with him unless others from Nebraska/Zash are wanting to go up and work things out early on.

I played Brawl today for the first time in like 2 weeks and I'm rusty as hell, but I can magically sh-bair with wolf so it's an even trade. This is why I want to come up early, because I need major practice because I'm out of it.

Zash I'm the only brawl player from NE who drives who checks Jokers thread often.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
the green hornet this friday night should happen. also karaoke is the best thing ever lol

lol you would like karaoke ^.^
But yeah that movie needs to happen specially cause I don't think I'm housing anyone. . . . . . . . . am I o.0

Actually I may house NE by the sounds of it but I guess it depends on what your plans end up being either way I need to know same with MO since I used to house Cook and Nicole when ever I had my tourneys lol so yeah I just need a heads up.

Also Greg I been playing FF9 and all I have to say is, that game is ok it ain't no FF8 but it does grow on you >.0

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
The same thing is in TvC, actually. It looks exactly the same as that. Not sure if it's done the same way.

LOL the comments to that video.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
lol same here is like I know I should get some sleep specially cause I know people are coming over tonight but I don't, but it's ok cause all I need is 2-3hrs and I'm good tot go bro >.<

I just been watching random MvC3 and SC2 vids I should play some more FF9 then take a power nap around noonish or so too get ready for Brawl later today ^.^

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
green hornet is a must...^_^v JAY CHOU!!!!! FTW!!!

is the mic pro?
pro enough for me too karaoke for about 3 hours last night lol

lol you would like karaoke ^.^
But yeah that movie needs to happen specially cause I don't think I'm housing anyone. . . . . . . . . am I o.0
if ur housing ppl then they should come as well \(^o^)/. no excueses guy lol

PortCity

Smash Ace
I'm sorry, but B.o.b. - Don't Let Me Fall is a REALLY REALLY good song to have in Brawl. I think I'm gonna get my playlist ready and change / upload a BUNCH of music to Brawl.

Top Bottom