• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
so you're not saying you hate on people for enjoying things they don't understand?

I'm saying you're hating on them because you're calling someone ignorant. Show me a situation in which someone calls someone ignorant in which they are not trying to insult.

but we're buddies so it's all good <3

p.s. Gundam is so much better than all these games >; D
This IS one of those situations. I'm not "hating" on people for enjoying things they don't understand, I'm telling them they don't understand it. If you are grown you can either admit it or tell me reasons you believe otherwise.

I call people ignorant because everybody is ignorant to things in some way, its not an insult its just true. As for me trolling Tyser, I was just kidding about all the smash jokes. He even says himself he plays a kids game and talks about quitting every other day.

You think you know what kind of person I am but you're taking it in a context that believes I'm putting myself above others. That has nothing to do with whats going on. You can hate people, you can hate ignorance, but in the end you more often end up tolerating ignorant people because generally thats mostly what we are. Doesn't matter if that sounds snooty, because if people weren't ignorant at some point they don't really get any enlightenment.

I tell Tyser to pick up a fighting game all the time, because I think he'd enjoy playing them and being nerdy at it. Thats probably why it annoys me so much for him to get buck over random things, because he could be really playing and understanding a good game and making it more hype for himself(Btw you should've seen his first few posts on dustloop LOL). You know when I first started playing a fighting game, people complained about my playstyle. Even when I was getting destroyed, it became more of a "How can I not piss this guy off" more so then a "How do I get better at this game?" But when you ask yourself why, it probably gave me more insight into the transparent information of fighting games then I would have ever gotten without the standards these small communities set. People pointing out why x is stupid, or why their mindset has ignorance and how to look for the rules of respect and disrespect that becomes important in higher level play.

You learn these things because the community is on your case about it, if you let things get to your head you end up with a wrong perception. Its okay to get mad at me, I don't really care if you don't wanna believe what I say, but don't get skewed in the head thinking you know what kind of person I am over a snobbish internet post because you are again making assumptions about things you don't know about.

When I was about to quit and talked about my past accounts, Tyser was definitely on me like "THIS KID THINKS HES AN OG, all you have to do is say your quitting no one will care get at my level I'm a troll :D" Granted he was much more a **** then that but you get what I mean. :3

Blank when did you become so condescending and snooty?
Yo bro you wanna get at me too? Blank vs. the world I'm up for this everyone show me why you're free.

resTy

Smash Champion
People only mad at Smash because it a kids game that easy, but they can't get good. /bad grammar
P.S. I quit Smash.

EDIT: I just read that big long post. Blank and me are teh homies :D And it would be cool to play a real fighter, but I don't have money and can't play them.

I'd like to thank people who think I'd be good at real fighting games too. Seems like a lot of people I know who play Smash but play other games too tell me that including David who won a tournament in Germany meaning he's super pro status.

I don't really play games super serious anymore though. It's all I got right now so I just do it is all. I'm okay with being average at Melee and the best Brawl player in Nebraska xD CHILDRENS GAMES FOR THE WIN!

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
*** "ngameregg (ngameregg)" signed on at Sun Oct 31 18:04:38 2010.
blankmauser: yep
blankmauser: uguu~
ngameregg: are u still in nebraska?
blankmauser: i love you you pole crashing asian man
ngameregg: wth
blankmauser: <333
ngameregg: im guessing this isn't blank
blankmauser: s my d *****aahh
blankmauser: <3333
blankmauser: BLAKEEEE
blankmauser: AR YOU THEREEEe
ngameregg: yeah
blankmauser: possibly naked?!
ngameregg: just missed that sorry
blankmauser: FFUCCCKK
blankmauser: well im naked
blankmauser: ;P
ngameregg: good to know
blankmauser: i know right
ngameregg: except I don't know who this is
blankmauser: its blankk
blankmauser: duh
blankmauser: im just REALLY DRUNK
ngameregg: ok
ngameregg: ill call ur bluff
blankmauser: lol you silly bitcchh
ngameregg: who do I play in iaMP
blankmauser: alice
blankmauser: hahahaha
blankmauser: im righttt
ngameregg: no
blankmauser: what do you meaaan
blankmauser: remilia then??
blankmauser: they both suck cuz i WRECK YOUUU
blankmauser: il wreck you right now while im drunnnnkkk
ngameregg: You guys are all laughing at me now
blankmauser: whoo?
blankmauser: we got back like an hour ago
blankmauser: i found some drinks at home since its halloween
blankmauser: gettn WASTEDDD
blankmauser: im about to **** a ****in 8 year old trick or treatn YO
blankmauser: you better not put this convo on the boards
blankmauser: or ill be pisssedddd
ngameregg: didn't think of that
ngameregg: thanks
blankmauser: dontu***ing do it mannn
ngameregg: o i won't
ngameregg: just hold it for blackmail later
ngameregg: :D
blankmauser: your a god damnnnn *****H
blankmauser: ill wreck you in any game
blankmauser: 50 dollar MM
ngameregg: u can play me for the chat log :p
blankmauser: what do you wanna play ***gghagg
blankmauser: brwl wifi?
blankmauser: ill wreck you
blankmauser: *****
blankmauser: what game you wanna pay
blankmauser: play
ngameregg: yeah we can play brawl whatever
blankmauser: **** you
ngameregg: gotta hook up the wii
blankmauser: ha i sold my wii a long time ago to jlo
blankmauser: SUCKER
ngameregg: riiight
blankmauser: you think you clevaa or something
blankmauser: i will **** YOU
ngameregg: no, I still think someone is messing with me
blankmauser: nah dude
blankmauser: this is me
blankmauser: im really drunk
ngameregg: "someone" does not exclude u
blankmauser: WUT
blankmauser: I DONT UNDERSTANDD
blankmauser: *****H
Session Close (ngameregg): Sun Oct 31 20:14:59 2010 -0600
Lolz for anyone who remembers this. xD

Soran

Smash Ace
This IS one of those situations. I'm not "hating" on people for enjoying things they don't understand, I'm telling them they don't understand it. If you are grown you can either admit it or tell me reasons you believe otherwise.

I call people ignorant because everybody is ignorant to things in some way, its not an insult its just true. As for me trolling Tyser, I was just kidding about all the smash jokes. He even says himself he plays a kids game and talks about quitting every other day.

You think you know what kind of person I am but you're taking it in a context that believes I'm putting myself above others. That has nothing to do with whats going on. You can hate people, you can hate ignorance, but in the end you more often end up tolerating ignorant people because generally thats mostly what we are. Doesn't matter if that sounds snooty, because if people weren't ignorant at some point they don't really get any enlightenment.

I tell Tyser to pick up a fighting game all the time, because I think he'd enjoy playing them and being nerdy at it. Thats probably why it annoys me so much for him to get buck over random things, because he could be really playing and understanding a good game and making it more hype for himself(Btw you should've seen his first few posts on dustloop LOL). You know when I first started playing a fighting game, people complained about my playstyle. Even when I was getting destroyed, it became more of a "How can I not piss this guy off" more so then a "How do I get better at this game?" But when you ask yourself why, it probably gave me more insight into the transparent information of fighting games then I would have ever gotten without the standards these small communities set. People pointing out why x is stupid, or why their mindset has ignorance and how to look for the rules of respect and disrespect that becomes important in higher level play.

You learn these things because the community is on your case about it, if you let things get to your head you end up with a wrong perception. Its okay to get mad at me, I don't really care if you don't wanna believe what I say, but don't get skewed in the head thinking you know what kind of person I am over a snobbish internet post because you are again making assumptions about things you don't know about.

When I was about to quit and talked about my past accounts, Tyser was definitely on me like "THIS KID THINKS HES AN OG, all you have to do is say your quitting no one will care get at my level I'm a troll :D" Granted he was much more a **** then that but you get what I mean. :3

Yo bro you wanna get at me too? Blank vs. the world I'm up for this everyone show me why you're free.
this is what you've been doing to me; so....

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
this is what you've been doing to me; so....
Because you do nothing about it but re-enforce my points. Don't you read my posts? I asked you specifically "Why don't you tell me otherwise if you think I'm bull****ting" and you didn't so you can't really complain.

I gave my posts telling you why I posted them, but when it came to yours you just feigned naivety and acted like a 12 year old for like the first half of your time on the boards. Sorry I don't bother to look into the life-story of shallow internet persona #37.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I mean, I say just kidding at everything... I don't see why you think, I think I'm the shit.
Hey bro, re-read your posts and mine and maybe you'd know why. Theres too long a history for me to dig it up for you, and I wasn't the only one at the time who felt this way. Other then that I'm pretty sure most people just didn't read your posts altogether so :D

Whatever, if you're going to be all humble about it now I won't really bother you, just tell you what I feel like I did for these past few posts. I already blew you up once and the 2nd coming hasn't justified itself yet so you don't have to look for it.

Soran

Smash Ace
Blank on Soran: 2nd Impact!

Gundam still beats all these games >; D

I feel like looking up god-videos of smash64. I was playing that earlier and dang... super combos. I feel like you can continually jab with fox and get away with it.. not sure what would happen if I did that to a person though. I didn't get to try it on my wi'l cousin because he was jumping a lot. He knows the game; I am proud ; D

resTy

Smash Champion
Soran's trolling is like my trolling back then, except I was mean as fuck and ********. He's only ********. Adopt being a mean, real talking machine and you'll be straight, Soran.

Soran

Smash Ace
only half; thank you.

bored -.-

You guys wanna see some full ***********? (by me)

I don't know what to make of this or what was going through my head other than, "this guy is just trying to be cool."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wot6Sd9GpnE

(Read the comments)

and this gameplay is uber pro. well, by the standards when it first came out. But both teams were duking it out pretty hard.

resTy

Smash Champion
Loser's complain about their best, winners go home and **** the prom queen.
I think I missed this back then. Who woulda thunk it that Aramosu fucked the prom queen?

And also, Aramosu already told us that we jerk off to anime chicks which lead to the Joker Monthly "Whose the Hottest Sailor Scout" Saga. It was short lived. Filler arc if you will. Comparable to the Garlic Junior Saga or maybe even shorter, like that one episode where Goku got the Dragon Balls back from General Tao when Goku was an adult.

Oh, good times...

Soran

Smash Ace
Oops, sorry / :,

let's just forget my last couple of posts happened ¬_¬

But here's a drawing of Ryu with a fucked up eye, by me ; )

[collapse=HADOKEN!]
[/collapse]

It looks better if you stand from far away and it's in person..
or you can squint. Can't be too hard for you asian people.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
That chat did end up on the boards after all.

I can't believe I read all that crap. Let me sum it up.

Tyser being a stream monster
Soran talking like a scrub and a moron (this is a long history not necessarily on this page)
Blank calling out the scrub talk
Blank calling out stream monster Tyser
Tyser acknowledging he is a stream monster
Blank doesn't care
More scrubbiness
Jake posting
Blank laughing
Now I'm laughing.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Blank sorry I vanished >.<. When I went to take nap I slept for like 4 hours and didn't hear my alarm. I went back down to the venue and couldn't find you. My bad =/ </3
Its alright man. I'm just sad you had to leave so soon. I'll get to see you over the summer and we can hang then. <3

You barely got to enjoy the tourney, and you didn't money match Jwong...

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
So if its kool with everyone i would like to have the next monthly over here at my place. Already talked it over with Joker and he seems ok. Its only like an 18 hour flight, and you may want to bring a gun and some ballistic armor. See you all soon!!!
Already bought my ticket HYPE

Blank when did you become so condescending and snooty?
Remember those days when he used to be really quiet and said sorry all the time o.0

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
"Whose the Hottest Sailor Scout" Saga.
Nailing the prom queen.
I'm the best Brawler in Nebraska
Sailor Venus, even though I don't usually like blondes. Mars is way hot, maybe better than Venus in some regards. I totally dig Jupiter too because tall girls with nice curves is all a man can ask for sometimes too.
Does it count if you nailed a different schools prom queen years later?
Quoted for truth, you need to play brawl with me before jokers this week, please and thank you.

Seriously, lyrics from songs have gone from clever to my 1 1/2 year old niece has the mental capacity to write these lyrics, people are not intellectual anymore, pick up an RPG and read people!

Edit: Kuares/QRS you should probably post your tournament thingy in other places than my facebook chat box :)

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
resTy has links disabled so he didn't know :p

EDIT: ROFL @ Blank for reading my posts on the P5 ****. 30 years old living with my mama son!

PortCity

Smash Ace
Hahaha, ya'll tripping on here :)

@Greg: Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Greg. I still have your screwdriver by the way.

How many people supposed to be showing up for the Birthday "Brawlfest" on the 19th?

@Yoshq: I would show up but Brawl is on Saturday. If some how Melee and Brawl got switched, I am sure I could confirm and bring at least 3 other people with me.

Top Bottom