• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Soran

Smash Ace
Definitely down for some Marvel tonight, ngamer.

You can call me when you're about to head out.

I think I'm better than last time we played.
I really really need a stickk soon. BlazBlue would be so epic and I play Marvel better on the stick, it seems. I don't know what is up- I think it's just the directional inputs. I don't use the d-pad because it feels too stiff and the analog is too inaccurate (for me at least).

So I heard on Playstation game updates/patches still work. Meaning I can still have CS2! But this isn't confirmed. Just some youtuber.
I also heard it comes out today on Xbox while PS3 gets it Thursday. But I'm not sure if this is for Jp only or what.. I'll check and probably not come back to confirm. because nobody cares why am I posting this!?!?!? *post*

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
What the hell Greg, how similar was that person look that is suppose to look like me?

Edit: Don't worry about this post.

Soran

Smash Ace
I got CS2 on my portabelly.
It's fun. But I'd still much rather go stick or pad. Buttons be too small / 623 is ballz.

I can't get that 623c > Na combo to work #losing (as oppose to #winning)

hashtag'n be a joke

PortCity

Smash Ace
I'll be showing up at Joker's house about 4:30 ish and will play till about midnight.

Some interesting things I realized...

I figured out how to make the infinite work on battlefield. It is situational, but do able. I'm going to start grabbing while people block in teams. I don't do this enough and it is broken :-\...So I'll be stressing this a lot to my teammates.

PortCity

Smash Ace
OMG, My bad ya'll...I meant to say "tomorrow". Monday I said I was gonna come back and play Thursday, so sorry if I wasn't clear. Also, this assumes that the weather permits, because we might have some bad thunder storms.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Was that when I drove?
That plus this other time too >.<

So I came across a video of Blank and Ngamer singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQr18H3VJGA
Those mustaches are freaking epic.

I'll be showing up at Joker's house about 4:30 ish and will play till about midnight.
huhhhhhhhhhh you posted this @ 6:30 o_O
TIME PARADOX

Also I heard this song like twice in Colin's radio and now it has been stuck in my head all this time it's a pretty phat beat ^.^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5jHs_rvnUk

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm selling all of my 360 stuff, including a ton of games. I've got a big note written on Facebook, and I don't feel like clogging your board up, so if you're interested just look me up on Facebook. My IRL name is Dan Gruppo (there's only two of us - I'm the one that goes to UNO).

PortCity

Smash Ace
I'm on my way to DSM. I think I'll be passing out beat downs today :) please feel free to sign up. :) They are free of charge :-D

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Andy: :) You got to be there to receive one :) ... I was handing them out rather liberally last night hahaha. Poor Brandon's MK lost a 1 on 1 against me that started with me at 80% and him at 0. I got the infinite off on him and next thing we both knew, I had the lead. I'm still looking for Mara a job, I would love to have another really good brawl player in the state over the summer.

@Last night: That was fun lol...shout out to Dustin for bringing his A game. Keep it up, we won...WITH OLIMAR...like we were supposed to. Now we got to play against Joker and Brandon and get our revenge on them :-D

BPx

Smash Lord
Whoah, my pit whooped your wario, so its all good.
He hates olimar though ^_^ You'll be back to maining him soon enough, Dustin :)

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I brought my C+, B- game yesterday. You guys were definitely out for my blood because of Monday. :laugh: GGs though. I'll try to bring my A game next time. Soul Clap. The highlight of the night. :)

Cook

Smash Master
You guys know anything about hacking PS3s? Mine stopped reading disks and I was wondering if I could put my games on an external hard drive and play them off that.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Exactly 7 days until I move back =0. Now that I have had free time and I am not getting owned by school I've had time to practice some more technical characters in mvc3. My Viper chain sismos back and forth now and I am starting to get the timing for thunder knuckle loops :D. Next up is Magneto.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Soul clap, soul clap, shoulder charge, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt
oooooooh soul clap I thought he was saying solo clap k now im loling >.<

You guys know anything about hacking PS3s? Mine stopped reading disks and I was wondering if I could put my games on an external hard drive and play them off that.
That sucks man but as far as hacking goes I think is only hard mod which requires a chip to be install but thats used for burn games if i'm not mistaken not sure if there's a hardrive but there should be I mean the Wii can do it. However I know 360 is really good at detecting hacked 360 not sure about the PS3 so yeah o.0

We could have had games today but joker hates us lol

:phone:
Dude I'm so sorry I didn't even know you guys where coming I woke up at like 6ish cause Toy Story 3 was on TV so I was hype for that and I had the TV a little too loud that I didn't hear my phone or the door you guys must have done the Skizm knock cause I never hear his >.<
But yeah I apologize I didn't mean to ignore you guys I just didn't know T.T

Soran

Smash Ace
I guess Saros isn't as good as I thought he was .o.

I'm terrible at Marvel and I think it's because I don't think enough on making good moves. I'm too reserved. Oh, well; I'm getting a little better I think / :

I mean, Saros definitely beat me more times than I could beat him but I think you could take him, ngamer.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
5th place, son! Iowa is serious at Marvel, yo.
It's cause you play Brawl 0.0

You didnt hear the door or your phone cuz you were blaring toy story 3? That is hilarious.
lol i know but in all fairness my phone was on low but I'm surprise I didn't hear them knock though >.<

DUDE I knew about this but miss it cause Blank was over T.T
But they have the video uploaded so yay ^.^

Also I guess PSN is back haven't checked if mine is up also you get a welcoming back pack which you get 2 free games out of the 5 they give you so i guess is something o.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tHl6O5Sp8w&feature=player_embedded

BPx

Smash Lord
you shoulda came last night greg!
i gotta take a friend back up to ames to move in, i don't think i'll be able to come tonight(so you should come tomorrow sekou :) )

Top Bottom