• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

(C)ome(B)ack(K)id

Smash Journeyman
i know i was suppose to go while he was there but other stuff came up...but yea for right now i can only think of you, me and kudo not sure if anyone else wants to go but maybe zash again if he wants too...and the day you come will be day 1 of planning...LOL

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GO WITH JUST SAY I !!!!!...and maybe will include you...^o^ MUWAHAHAH~~~~~~~ jk but seriously...O_O

BPx

Smash Lord
Realistically, we're not going to see that much of a change in the list. Here's what I expect MIGHT change: (note: we're not even discussing things yet)

- Diddy possibly overtakes Snake.
- Pikachu, Olimar or both move into A tier, possible passing ICs, Wario, or Marth on the way.
- If one of them moves up and A tier expands, Toon Link would probably bump up into the bottom of B.
- Kirby probably drops?
- Wolf rises?
- Yoshi out of low tier.
olimar is ****ing broken fffffffffff

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Lol, day one planning it is then. That would be great if we could get Kudo to come. The more the better I would say, to an extent. Zash im sure is a no go because he is always broke. Heck I dont even know where he came up with the money to go this time lol.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Lol, day one planning it is then. That would be great if we could get Kudo to come. The more the better I would say, to an extent. Zash im sure is a no go because he is always broke. Heck I dont even know where he came up with the money to go this time lol.
I would totally love to go since I have my passport already and a ton of money saved up. The only thing that would stop me is my job not letting me go. Since its really hard to get time off. It really depends on how long I guess.

:phone:

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I would love to go to Japan with you guys. But ill probably be going to vegAs for evo at the end of summer.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Attention:

To Who It May Concern.

Starting with this Biweekly and all the future tourneys I host, I ask that please don't bring any substances that may cause trouble for me the residents of the house and others attending this tourney even if you do it in you car neighbors may think you bringing it inside the house.

Thank You.

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Team Wiz Kidz: In light of you guy's performances last night...I personally feel it is no longer necessary to split you two between Joker and I when we play teams. So next time I play with you guys, we will probably play sets and switch up the teams more frequently. Translation: Kid Cudi (Dustin) and Wiz Khalifa (Brandon) ya'll better practice a bunch before I see ya'll next week, because I'll be teaming with Joker and two things will be on my mind. 1) Creative trash talk and 2) Death :) Also, there are some other cute ways to give you two practice. Like Joker and I playing different characters while you guys play your mains. That way you will get at least some introductory match up experience with some other teams.

@Joker: I think this will be a pretty good idea for you too. Cause I really think you can practice different team styles as Snake on those two. Particularly playing faster, with more explosions and more aggressively while having me there to help your cause out instead of trying to hinder it :) ... Anyway, I'll catch you guys next week (Sunday, Monday or Tuesday).

(C)ome(B)ack(K)id

Smash Journeyman
Lol not cool man...yea Mario party Roms just don't like us...but yea on another note would anyone be willing to go to an OoS on the weekend of the 25th?? Cuz I might be getting that Saturday off.

Kuares

Pizza
Why don't you just play the Gamecube Mario party? They're not that bad

Anyways, I plan on having a tournament the 18th now, details to come.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Kuares, you need to plan your tournaments like a month in advance so I can 100% make it. Also, I work on Sundays, though the 18th isn't on a sunday like the last time.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Ok Iowa, Who wants to go to the Marvel tournament tomorrow in Omaha? I just need you guys to pay for the gas because I'm broke. I know Christian has interest. Anyone else?

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I would need one more person to come because you guys are paying for the entire trip just as a reminder. It would take about 20 there and 20 back.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'll check back here tomorrow for a final verdict of whether I'm going or not, but Christian and Chris so far right?

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
Good games tonight but Joker you should stop with the Mario XD cape is too good, pretty soon you will have a Cape combo vid haha.

BPx

Smash Lord
yo guys, going in monday for an interview, is there 1 night a week where we can get everyone together for games? which nights work for you guys?

Soran

Smash Ace
I'm going to be out of town after next week until AnimeIowa. See you guys then .o.

and also, Attention MRK.

Thursday is the official game night? Where? at the Mount of Mercy?

I call it Marion Rapids Krew because most of us live in Marion aside from me and Kuares since he is at the Mount of Mercy.

Kuares

Pizza
I'm no longer at Mt. Mercy my friend. You remember where my house is right? Marion

Also still trying to get those Highschoolers to come by and they can't make Thursdays. I was planning on making it mondays instead and seeing if that worked. Not this monday though, that would be too soon. Monday the 13th still at 6:00. Actually this monday is fine.

Also will delay my tourney till the 25th as I'm probably going on a trip that day...

Top Bottom