• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
We could do games in Ames :).
Set it up guys and Des Moines will probably come.
Yeah just make sure you guys actually have a place to play last time we went there it was a disaster nobody knew where games were going to happen while we where on the way to Ames >.<

Yo Joker, did I leave my iPod charger at your place?
Do you have some idea where it might be?

HYPE

BOLT08

Smash Lord
If you're reading this... congratulations, you're alive. If that's not something to smile about, then I dunno what is.
You are such a naive little child.

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
**** THE POLICE
ETC ETC ETC
ALL CHARGES DROPPED
BYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sorry about that, games soon? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Did I miss something?

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Yay Peeks!

Also Christian I was walking around today lost in thought, and suddenly I see an orange cover in one of my uncle's boxes. Inside was my 360 copy of Bayonetta. Fml.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yay Peeks!

Also Christian I was walking around today lost in thought, and suddenly I see an orange cover in one of my uncle's boxes. Inside was my 360 copy of Bayonetta. Fml.
Awesome hopefully that one works cause the PS3 one keeps getting stuck on the loading screen so I have constantly turning it of and realoading which apperantly it happens on the 360 too but is just the luck of the draw really like some games fack up like that but not all of them but when it did work it wasn't that bad cause it has a patch in which it lets you install the game on the PS3 for faster loading.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Awesome hopefully that one works cause the PS3 one keeps getting stuck on the loading screen so I have constantly turning it of and realoading which apperantly it happens on the 360 too but is just the luck of the draw really like some games fack up like that but not all of them but when it did work it wasn't that bad cause it has a patch in which it lets you install the game on the PS3 for faster loading.
You sure its getting stuck? Because honestly, thats really how long it loads.

But yeah, you can borrow the 360 version which is hella superior. I'm just kinda upset I bought the PS3 version at all at this point.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Okay here you guys go... My appologies on the late notice. Here the website to the location.
call and verify,
www.blackonburlington.com/
1327 Burlington Street
North Kansas City, Missouri 64116
(816) 581-4340

Park in the back
great location for unloading and if you have any questions give me a call
816-985-1462----- Let the Prank Calls begin.... haha

See you all in the morning...
Hope you guys read this. Good luck tomorrow!!!

PortCity

Smash Ace
Congrats ***Brandon*** and MJG at getting 1st in doubles.

How did everyone else place, so I can hand out candy accordingly? :)

PortCity

Smash Ace
LOL NGamer, you gonna have to get used to that...it normally works that you get like 2 good texts of results and then there is a blackout :)

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
My olimar is getting to be really unique i just need to break a few bad habits. :-(

:phone:

PortCity

Smash Ace
1: MJG ($192.00)
2: Domo ($96.00)
3: DeLux ($32.00)
4: Future
5: Cook
5: Thugz
7: Joker
7: Fino
9: Trent
9: Gaki
9: Megarobman
9: Zeton
13: Bpx
13: Schizm
13: Wang
13: Peeks
17: Zash
17: Quote
17: GIMB
17: Leroy
17: Eggman
17: N_o_m

Brawl Doubles ($100 pot bonus):

1: Kino Das Bang Bang (MJG + BPx) ($156.00)
2: Divine Intervention (Domo + Fino) ($78.00)
3: B Button (Ky + Zeton) ($26.00)
4: Team Iowa (Gaki + Joker)
5: Megatron (Cook + MegaRobMan)
5: Eat it (Eggman + GIMB)
7: Megaman Sucks (Future + N_o_M)
7: Up B!? (Lerory + Wang)

@PCity Analysis: Some of these results were expected.

1: Kino Das Bang Bang (MJG + BPx) ($156.00) <--- No shock at all.

By the way Mr. BPx... I hereby claim exclusive rights to you. If I EVER get a chance to enter a tourney, and I want to team with you, you are hereby obligated to team with me. You have no options....

17: N_o_m <- This makes me sad :(
13: Bpx <- Unadulterated shock...looks like I have to teach you how to play singles now :(
13: Wang <- Not sure how I feel, I need to know who you played against.
7: Joker | 9: Gaki <- Not bad
13: Schizm |13: Peeks | 17: Zash<- probably just an off day.

---Now for the Shocker of the month---

Nebraska aka Iowa 2.0 ...placing high as hell...above Iowa 1.0 lol

9: Trent <- ok cool
9: Megarobman <- ok cool
5: Thugz <---- WWWWWWTTTTTTFFFFFFFFF!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

@Thugz: WTF? man, 5th place....not bad...you shocked me almost as much as Bpx's placing at Brainshock

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Lmao@Gaki! <3

Also I'm more interested in how Joker did in Marvel. He obviously wasn't taking Brawl seriously enough. I also wanna know who he lost to, Domo and Cook?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
You sure its getting stuck? Because honestly, thats really how long it loads.
Maybe but I think it stops loading cause there won't even be a loading... on the corner of the screen or when I go to the shop and try out techniques she just keeps on falling >.<

^No one is texting me back! :mad:
I didn't received one T.T

@Thugz: WTF? man, 5th place....not bad...you shocked me almost as much as Bpx's placing at Brainshock
He got the Thugz bracket lol >.>
Rob

Also I'm more interested in how Joker did in Marvel. He obviously wasn't taking Brawl seriously enough. I also wanna know who he lost to, Domo and Cook?
Man I didn't even got to play Mahvel and I was so sad SPECIALLY cause I didn't got to meet Yipes either T.T and I lost to Future and Cook if I had win against Future then I will have had to play Domo but yeah almost everyone had to play a killer on their first match

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
---Now for the Shocker of the month---

Nebraska aka Iowa 2.0 ...placing high as hell...above Iowa 1.0 lol

9: Trent <- ok cool
9: Megarobman <- ok cool
5: Thugz <---- WWWWWWTTTTTTFFFFFFFFF!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Thugz got a bye, a 2nd round forfeit, beat N.O.M., beat Trent, then lost to Kansas. He had the easiest bracket available by a landslide.

He got the Thugz bracket lol >.>
Rob
Agreed. I'm not sure what you were referencing with me here, unless I am the one who came up with the "thugz bracket" term, in which I am taking full monetary rights for. I wish I would have convinced Lux to fix the bracket a bit more, I actually said that Fino should have been moved to where Thugz was, but ultimately it was decided that Fino and Zeton were NOT in the same region, therefore it was okay for them to play.

Also, I'm pretty mad that the rest of my car didn't want to come to Iowa, I was outvoted.

I wanted to play Zash and Joker and NOM since I didn't get a chance to play them (much) yesterday and was planning on going to Jokers today, but I guess the plan changed :/

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I'm not sure what you were referencing with me here, unless I am the one who came up with the "thugz bracket" term, in which I am taking full monetary rights for.

Also, I'm pretty mad that the rest of my car didn't want to come to Iowa, I was outvoted.

I wanted to play Zash and Joker and NOM since I didn't get a chance to play them (much) yesterday and was planning on going to Jokers today, but I guess the plan changed :/
lol yes.

Also WTF that's messed up mang you should have come down anyways >.<

@Brandon: What's that tourney you where talking about happening this weekend I believe could you give me a link to make sure we have the right one o.0

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Thugz got a first round bye because Ky was mistakenly put into bracket.

So to say he got a bye and a forfeit win would be misleading because he either got a bye OR a forfeit win, not both

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
the real issue here is how you guys had two extraneous pages (on 40 posts per page)
'-'

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I'll go with you g.........oh....... T_T
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Also I did so scrubby at this. Worst I've ever done. I think I'm gonna start playing a good char. Is MK supposed to be pretty good?
Same here I could tell that my lack of singles really screwed up a lot of my gameplay :urg:
Nah man Mortal Komb. . . . . . . . wait you talking about Meat Knight >.<
You should probably play Snake we may just need one around here T.T

On another note I got the biggest banana grin right now ^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dscKEenjx6M&feature=player_embedded
I'm liking him that level 3 is too good plus he's just as big as Sentinel lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdIfp1tEJ-4&feature=player_embedded#at=34
That damage output is ridiculous and his BnB takes like 90% then again Doctor Strange may have like 800K so yeah but his level 1 looks like you can combo after it.

Nemesis looks pimp and even though he moves slow he still has a projectile so that should help him plus I'm pretty sure his special intro against Chris and Jill is going to be "S.T.A.R.S" maybe Wesker too.
Doctor Strange is ok I like what he does but he ain't no Nemesis lol

Top Bottom