• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
To help you keep up with the game Christian, Anthony (Kudou), and Jun (Twink).

September 1, 2011

Banned:
Fishborg Blaster
Mind Master
Giant Trunade
Royal Oppression

Limited:
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En
T.G. Hyper Librarian
Debris Dragon
Formula Synchron
Lonefire Blossom
Heavy Storm
Primal Seed
Shien's Smoke Signal
Pot of Avarice

Semi-Limited:
Summoner Monk
Tragoedia
Necro Gardna
Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
Destiny Draw
Swords of Revealing Light
Mind Crush
Call Of The Haunted

Unlimited:
Judgment Dragon
Spirit Reaper
Overload Fusion
Mystical Space Typhoon
Megamorph
Gravity Bind
Icarus Attack

Edit: I will go if you tell me what day we're leaving and coming back and expenses.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Well, he's "majority" banned in like 5 states already (i.e. some states may have MK allowed tournaments, but those would be like side events or not happen as often, or maybe even MK Ditto tourneys).

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Well, he's "majority" banned in like 5 states already (i.e. some states may have MK allowed tournaments, but those would be like side events or not happen as often, or maybe even MK Ditto tourneys).
really?

This kind of thing always seems bothersome because what do they do when nationals roll around?

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Kirikou Rung asked if Iowa would pick him up for the Columbus thing here:

1960 Shaftesbury Road, Dayton, Ohio 45406

I would have PM'd but to my knowledge Peeks doesn't check the boards too often, so I didn't want to risk it. Pass this on to the proper people, please and thank you. I'm 80% not going, sorry! He informed me that AE and Marvel will not be very big. If this was another weekend, I'd be down-- maybe next time.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna buy my good sennheiser headphones for like 60 bucks? They're the ones brandon has, HD555.

PortCity

Smash Ace
@DSM/Ames: Mara and I are going to U of I to drop off a friend. We will probably show up in DSM at 6 pm for games on our way back.

I don't know about mara, but I have a itch to offer everyone good competition...be it singles or doubles...so be ready :-D

Cook

Smash Master
So, people (Future and Bpow) keep telling me to do another Kahoka. All the weekends in October are currently available at the building, so you dudes have any recommendations or requests???

Top Bottom