• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
well we all should some how watch it together like when we watched kung fu hustle. Stephen Chow is too good, he directs the movies, writes the scripts and on top of all that, he's the main char in the movies that he directs. and there is a kung fu hustle 2 that is in production right now and is suppose to premire in 2010. we gotta watch that when it comes out
Yes we should see that.

whats goin on in april? is it a anime con? i wanna go to anime AX sooooooooooooo bad in july. we should all go to AX. that would be way too fun
Drgonball is coming out in April and we're gonna be SSJ versions of people. :laugh:

yep we asians r all realated. actually im Love's brother in realiaty
This man speaks the truth.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I cant be a Super Saiyan, I have to be Yamcha because Im a badass and I get to fuck Bulma.

I just rewatched the Trailer. The Kamehameha reminds me of RASENGAN! The live action Naruto movie that is to come out 2016 is going to be insane.

Also, did "Seven Mystics" really create the Dragon Balls? I thought Kami made them seeing as the Dragon Balls are Namekian creations.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Well, Echo is nice mostly, its just that when he decides to be an asshole he over does it.
My old posts are donkish. I just spammed embarrassing shit. Im maining Fox now.

EDIT: Youre going to pass me in posts on this thread at the rate youre posting, Captain Love.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I guess there is hope. :laugh:

I love your shoutout you gave.

Love- Man, you and your ****ing "HE'S OVER 9000!!" spams made me laugh my as.s off HARD! Good performance at the tourny, we always have to play each other lol.. Asian Pride!!

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
I cant be a Super Saiyan, I have to be Yamcha because Im a badass and I get to fuck Bulma.

I just rewatched the Trailer. The Kamehameha reminds me of RASENGAN! The live action Naruto movie that is to come out 2016 is going to be insane.

Also, did "Seven Mystics" really create the Dragon Balls? I thought Kami made them seeing as the Dragon Balls are Namekian creations.
I know what’s up with that; the movie has absolutely nothing to do with the anime, its just randomness

Uli

Smash Champion
Hey kudou im totally down on going to a big animecon this summer, find one and we will hit that shiiit up son!!
dragonball movie looks awesome guys, come on!!!!!!!!!

PortCity

Smash Ace
Anyone is welcome to come to Ames tonight and play brawl from 6-9. If you need the address just private message me on here, I'll be checking periodically until 6.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Hey kudou im totally down on going to a big animecon this summer, find one and we will hit that shiiit up son!!
dragonball movie looks awesome guys, come on!!!!!!!!!
well the only anime convention that i really want to go to is the anime expo. AX is the biggest anime convention in the country and last year there was 43,000 people that attended AX. i think that they're always a 3 day event, and the best thing about AX is that famous people from japan r invited to attend AX and i think that AX is the only anime convention that have people from japan comming over to america

Uli

Smash Champion
well the only anime convention that i really want to go to is the anime expo. AX is the biggest anime convention in the country and last year there was 43,000 people that attended AX. i think that they're always a 3 day event, and the best thing about AX is that famous people from japan r invited to attend AX and i think that AX is the only anime convention that have people from japan comming over to america
where is it at, cali?!
crust but lets go!

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
where is it at, cali?!
crust but lets go!
yes lets go to cali over the summer to AX. it was held at NY once but that didnt turn out as well as it was in Cali. so its most likely thats its goin to be in Cali from now on

My sister went to some big anime convention over the summer. I think hers was in texas though.
yea but no matter, AX is the biggest anime convention in the country. theres alot of coventions held around the country but i like AX the best

I wanna go. I can dress as Zack now since I lost weight. :laugh:
we sould all go, im seriously thinking about goin to AX for reals

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
yeah right, i have so many homework night. i hsve to type a 2 page speech out, i have to start my finite math project thats due tomorrow and i have been putting it off for 2 weeks now and i have to type a 3 page economic project thats single spaced. sooooooooooooooo much homework and projects, its maddness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
yeah right, i have so many homework night. i hsve to type a 2 page speech out, i have to start my finite math project thats due tomorrow and i have been putting it off for 2 weeks now and i have to type a 3 page economic project thats single spaced. sooooooooooooooo much homework and projects, its maddness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea u better get that **** done so u can play some games at Love's tomorrow! I've been dyin to play Melee dubs... No joke

-BC-

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Could I get the address? Lol sorry I probably missed it and you posted it before, pm it to me if you want. I'll try and get a ride, what time is this goin on?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well i have nothing better to do, since all i do i watch anime and download more to watch. that my new life so every1 has to deal with it. the only problem is that i keep useing gas and i dont have money to refill what i used when i drive to ur place :(

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Ken going into finals without his biggest ally, and Sugar being a hypocritical psycho lol.

I voted for Ken for player of the season already, I don't think he stands a chance with Bob and Matty now.

Top Bottom