• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
No mang, games are happening on Friday and Saturday, and I'll have to say 4 plus, cause I'm only counting Peeks crew, the plus is everyone who wants to show from DM
We're gonna try not to disappoint. We're working on getting a car, but we'll keep you updated.

**** man, i've been wanting to game all week.

GAMES

I NEED GAMES!(chillendude aka secks. aka ben 10donk force aka ben melendez quote).
Well drive all the way back to Joker's then! I'll play some Melee. It's been awhile since I've played competitively.

i won't be able to make it on friday, but im down for games on saturday, probably show up at 5 or so.
As long as you make it sometime man. We want as many people there as possible if we can make it. It would be border line epic....

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
wow thats dumb i got the day off cuz of the cold... im really surprised that i did though because my school is very ******** when it comes to that **** lol.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Should've came tonight guys. Games were real.
naw man, watchin jdrama was too real and just startin to play Shin Megami Tensei Imagine was too real also lol. i just download Shin Megami Tensei Imagine (MMORPG) and its pretty decent since its free

I nerded games by my lonesome for 2 hours straight. It was AMAZING!
wow a whole 2 hours nerdin games huh. i think that the most that i've nerd games by myself is like 1 hour. u got me beat by playin twice as long as i've done

Tyser

Smash Champion
Im done reading Bleach and Naruto now. Naruto is now > 4th and Jiraiya somehow so the entire series is trash. Ichigo seems basically = Ulquiorra which is stupid and makes no sense what so ever. Such utter disappointments.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well imo Pretty Face was an ok manga but i havent read the last book yet since im pretty lazy to get to it. as for Ichigo 100%, it never caught im attention since the storyline didnt stand out too much to me. maybe i wasnt in the mood to give it a chance or something but yeah, that my opinion

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Im done reading Bleach and Naruto now. Naruto is now > 4th and Jiraiya somehow so the entire series is trash. Ichigo seems basically = Ulquiorra which is stupid and makes no sense what so ever. Such utter disappointments.
Where do you get your Naruto manga, I download my from Naruto fan, but they seem kinda slow when translating it.

Ive been saying "Yoker, Yoker, Baby Yoker" for the past 10 minutes lol.
That's what she said:laugh:

Uli

Smash Champion
Kool, I don't know why, but everytime I read one of your post Tyser, then I look at your avatar, I picture you doing that, kinda weird.
when i look at peoples post i imagine their avatars are saying it, its pretty fun LOL

also ichigo 100% was pretty good except it pissed me off a lot hahaha

i think ill keep reading naruto even after this stupid shiiit
same with bleach because ive already kept up with it even though i hate it

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Pretty Face is really my fav. Sad to see Japan hated it, so it ended, but that side story was funny as hell after the main story.

Uli

Smash Champion
everyone needs to read Mx0 right fuuucckkkking now
it was sooo daamnn good but nnnnaaaaaaaaaaaah people decided not to send in post cards for it or however they do it japan,
fuuucking japan! FUUUUCCKKKK!!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion

school days was pretty sweet, i LOL'd at the end
main char was a badass lol
I get the picture now, is a 4Chan thing, had to ask Bone about it, but yeah love that anime, I just read the manga, it's a little better, even though Mokoto was still cheating on Kotonoha, however he decided to stick with her, but Sekai just had to be a bitch and stabbed Kotonoha T.T why can't they let Mokoto and Kotonoha be together, now I want to play the game, but not sure if there's like a translated version of it, either way, Kudou you should burn me a copy, I believe theres one for the PS2.

I also liked Pretty Face, although I prefer the alternative ending.

Uli

Smash Champion
Mokoto and Kotonoha will never be togther because mokoto is a playaaa pimpppp

i started to read pretty face but i stopped, idk y

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
IDK any way I look at it, it seems that if Sekai will just leave them be, they could both be together, the only reason he went and slept with everyone was cause of Sekai, so is all her fault, but still Mokoto is a P.I.M.P.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well i knew that school days wasnt goin to be a normal romance anime since i saw in advance that the genre had horror and psychological in it so it was pretty obivous that something was up

Uli

Smash Champion
well i knew that school days wasnt goin to be a normal romance anime since i saw in advance that the genre had horror and psychological in it so it was pretty obivous that something was up
i didnt look at that haha, i just watched it and hoped for the best
and it wasnt what i expected thats for sure but it was pretty good anyway lol

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah, I didn't know what horror or psychological was, even though I have seen Elfen Lied, but now I know for sure, so thru the whole thing I kept thinking it was just a Romance/School anime.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Anime/Zash what time do you plan on leaving tomorrow and therefore what time do you foresee arriving in the Des Moines area?

Fall since no one answered your question I would assume around 5 or so.

Top Bottom