• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
You mean Joker's hoodie, and Joker's controller?

Thats what happens when you leave stuff in Joker's house. At least you didn't give up your mother's Sony Vaio. ;_;
And don't forget the Wii you stole from me >.<

But yeah Cook I'll bring it and hopefully is the right ones XP

By the way if they revised BB does that mean we'll have to buy another game or will it be an Add-on hopefully an Add-on

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I stop playing BlazBlue because the game is really broken. Why would the game punish you for bursting and getting out of a combo? I hope the revision really fixes things up.

Edit: I still haven't got KOF XII yet. :( I have no ride out to Valley West.
Because it also gives you the option of doing that burst like anytime, guard crushing with it, comboing out of it (Specially with Carl or someone who misses a tech) and this means its not totally random when someone bursts and it can be predicted.

BlazBlue is broken though. Mainly Arakune. His bugs are unblockable in the air. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
i think i left one of my magic decks at Joker's. If it turns up feel free to look through it and see how mediocre/bad it is (and give me cards to fix it maybe?). I'll pick it up next time we meet.

§chizm

Smash Lord
i think i left one of my magic decks at Joker's. If it turns up feel free to look through it and see how mediocre/bad it is (and give me cards to fix it maybe?). I'll pick it up next time we meet.
I'll probably look through it but I assume someone else already has lol.

Also IT'S FUCKING EARLY.

ace156

Smash Apprentice
we should all terrorize this board while they are gone and add something like 20-30 pages of random writing for them to enjoy reading when they get back. >_> <_< ^_^ \/_\/

ace156

Smash Apprentice
aww dangit

balanced brawl is looking pretty cool, they definitely changed the mindgames and mechanics of some characters.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
im a melee only player but the few Iowa players who played both that i played were really cool. <3 IA

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i think joker said that it would be in like 2-3 weeks or so. i want to say either august 8th or august 15th, but i cant really say for sure if those dates r set in stones or not

gantrain05

Smash Master
hey joker or bone, could you check if i left my magic cards at your house, i got home and can't find them anywhere, there should be a box that says shadowmoor and 7 decks in it.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Nice, it would be great to see MN again.

3rd weekend would be 15th. We could also shoot for 22nd for MO if everyone would be okay with that. Anyone else have suggestions?

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
We should not do any dates the week before school starts. I'm really talking about the ones who are in college because they have to move into their dorms and stay there pretty much till school starts. I think the 15th is the best date for the next tourney. Will this be the championships or will we hold off till one more tournament?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Neither Kansas nor Missouri could make it to a tournament on the 15th because of Oh Snap. We need to have the championships on a date that is the most convenient possible for most of our region naturally and that's basically over half of our players right there. Whoever is in charge of settling your venue issues and setting up the tournament should start getting in regular contact with me via PM so we can stay connected until the the tournament comes around.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
We are just talking about Joker's next monthly currently Inferno. But for the Championships we will run stuff through u.

Trent

Smash Champion
'Doh, been trying to go to this tourney for months and keeps getting put on a date I can't come. XD
Going to a convention with a bunch of friends the weekend of the 15th so can't come again! Was looking forward to it as well.

Uli

Smash Champion
we could do the 22nd because people seem to be going to that one tourny on the 15th
i have school on the 24th i think, so it would aightt

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I JUST SAW A HOUSE BURN DOWN FROM MY BACKYARD

THARS SMOKE ALL AROUND THE AIR

jkasdhfjksdhajkfhjksdaf

2nd fire in this neighborhood, but the 1st fire I seen. O.O

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
I JUST SAW A HOUSE BURN DOWN FROM MY BACKYARD

THARS SMOKE ALL AROUND THE AIR

jkasdhfjksdhajkfhjksdaf

2nd fire in this neighborhood, but the 1st fire I seen. O.O
GET OUT OF THERE BLANK THEY FOUND OUT YOU ARE A FURRY

THEY ARE GONNA GET YOU

blank stop setting fires in your neighborhood

also anyone that is interested for the anime con in NE sign up by the 31st!!
http://www.animenebraskon.com/?section=main
just go to register!!
$29 now or you can pay $37 later!!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I wanna go mainly for the amv contest but their coordinators don't sound like they know ****.
I asked in their forums about the Iron Editor contest and programs you would need etc and they replayed

That would depend on our resources. Traditionally, this type of panel has everybody working on the exact same program (to prevent advantages from better performing editing programs).

That sounds like scrub talk right there and its just plain stupid. The software doesn't make the amv the editor does. Really the only people that would be at a disadvantage due to programs would be people making amvs with windows movie maker and lets face it, most of this people are not gonna make anything that will win a contest.

Top Bottom