• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
lol at the pictures XD

But anyways Kudou are you coming down today cause I was wondering if you can bring a tool to open a controller since MTKD can't find his T.T

Also Blank I was messing with the music and what not and I put a song in Luigi's Mansion that was working on a different stage, but what happen was it corrupted that song but when played in the other stage it played fine so yeah o.0

By the way Skizm if your coming down also can you bring the Brawl ISO >.0

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i'll probably show up later tonight if ppl r still there. i'll try to look for the tri-wing before i leave. also do i have to pick anybody up or something?

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Fun? Kinda tedious depending on how much effort you want to put into being decent.

And online is pretty good. Played a few players in Japan and the game runs pretty smooth with a bit of buffer issues but still pretty awesome for overseas.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'm thinking about getting Blazblue for the 360. How is it?
It's alright...but believe me, you will get frustrated playing online. Also if you plan on playing with the 360 controller, it's not designed in any way to be useful for fighting games and is just awful in general. I play with it, but that's only because I don't play with a stick enough to be comfortable.

Zash that's good to hear. Are you planning on coming to the next monthly?

Joker do you still need that ISO? I can try to compress it and upload it somewhere if you want because I'll probably forget to burn and bring it.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joker do you still need that ISO? I can try to compress it and upload it somewhere if you want because I'll probably forget to burn and bring it.
Yeah I still needz it cause Blank won't do it >.<

But yeah I'm up for some games tonight and maybe some Magic, by the way did you guys when to that SF thing

EDIT: I specially need the ISO cause I already filled my SD card even after deleting like 23MB of Replays ^.^;

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'm going to sit tonight out and fire up some DoTA.
Joker I'll try to do that later tonight and post when I get it up. I'll probably just use something like Megaupload unless I find something more suitable.

Also the next monthly is less than two weeks away. Holy shit.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Yeah I still needz it cause Blank won't do it >.<
that black and white son of a gun \(^o^)/

But yeah I'm up for some games tonight and maybe some Magic, by the way did you guys when to that SF thing
so what, is there something goin on tonight? if there is then im up for it. im just watch loads of anime and kind of needin a break from all the epicness

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Poop. It would probably be only me, Kudou, and probably Blank if we decided to go. BTW Kamen Rider Decade is soooooo good.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking I'll pick up Blazblue just so I have something to play with my brother. Also, Vos got the beta of League of Legends and it looks really good. If you like DotA even a little bit you should check LoL out.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'm thinking I'll pick up Blazblue just so I have something to play with my brother. Also, Vos got the beta of League of Legends and it looks really good. If you like DotA even a little bit you should check LoL out.
I signed up yonder ago and never got an invite (which irritates me) but it looks pretty cool.
I am in the Heroes of Newerth beta though which is basically DoTA copied onto a newer engine.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
so what, is there something goin on tonight? if there is then im up for it. im just watch loads of anime and kind of needin a break from all the epicness
Poop. It would probably be only me, Kudou, and probably Blank if we decided to go. BTW Kamen Rider Decade is soooooo good.
I need to start watching more anime ^.^;
All I have been doing is reading some random mangas and Golden Boy which by the way the manga is really good specially cause is a little hentaish >.<

Other than that I have been putting new music in Brawl but I freaking hate the fact that the game corrupts the music I put and like I mention I already ran out of space in my SD card T.T

So Blank next time you need to show me how to work the ISO or USB loader plus I also want you to show me how to change the name of it so it shows "METAL GEAR SOLID 2 THEME" instead of "FINAL DESTINATION" it may take longer but when I do something I make sure it looks good >.0

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I don't think you can do that yet. At least not without an extensive headache from hex editing that might mess up the game and there aren't many guides for it anyways.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I don't think you can do that yet. At least not without an extensive headache from hex editing that might mess up the game and there aren't many guides for it anyways.
Hmm I thought you could, but someday somebody will eventually find a way and make it ez >.0

Im first to get it
I win
The way you get pokemon now is so much ezier instead of going to some store for it all we have to do is WiFi so there's no reason why you would miss the event >.<

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to sit tonight out and fire up some DoTA.
League of Legends is so much better than DoTA. It will be coming out in September, and it will be free as well. I signed up before the first news letter came out as well. Andy even signed up before me and I got my beta before him.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Can you guys (Joker, Blank, and Schism) do me a favor? Could you take time out of ya'll busy schedule to save the replays you have on me on your wii onto a computer and email the data it to me? The easiest way is to save it on the SD card and then just copy the replay folder onto your computer, zip it and email it. Or you could use rapidshare or megaupload or something. I would REALLY appreciate it. Especially some of the replays of me playing Zozefup (sp?) which are on Blank's wii. I won't be back in Iowa for a few weeks and I REALLY am going to work on that video....I promise :-D

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
Whoa i've been gone for awhile, idk why but I haven't even been reading smashboards.
I'm not sure yet if i'll be able to make it to this monthly really because of money.

I haven't played BB all that much lately the past like 5 days because i've been busy with Marvel vs. capcom 2 re-release, it's just too much fun! XD

I might see about casuals sometime before the tourney if I can't make it out for it.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Can you guys (Joker, Blank, and Schism) do me a favor? Could you take time out of ya'll busy schedule to save the replays you have on me on your wii onto a computer and email the data it to me? The easiest way is to save it on the SD card and then just copy the replay folder onto your computer, zip it and email it. Or you could use rapidshare or megaupload or something. I would REALLY appreciate it. Especially some of the replays of me playing Zozefup (sp?) which are on Blank's wii. I won't be back in Iowa for a few weeks and I REALLY am going to work on that video....I promise :-D
I checked my wii and only found one replay of Diddy vs. MK on Rainbow Cruise. If there are any other replays they're probably on Joker's wii.

Heres the Megaupload link to that: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8U3JWJ0D

Im psyched for BlazBlue at Joker's.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I'm assuming your talking about the ones from GIGaBrawl right.

Yo! We should hit up some games tonight! I want to practice for next week.
Holy crap it is next week 0.0
Also Love if you do come down tonight you should let me borrow your sticks again >.0

Whoa i've been gone for awhile, idk why but I haven't even been reading smashboards.
I'm not sure yet if i'll be able to make it to this monthly really because of money.

I haven't played BB all that much lately the past like 5 days because i've been busy with Marvel vs. capcom 2 re-release, it's just too much fun! XD

I might see about casuals sometime before the tourney if I can't make it out for it.
Ewwwwwwwwww MvC2, but yeah I haven't touch BB and probably won't for a while KOF12 is just tooooooooooo good >.<

PortCity

Smash Ace
Joker: Nawl, I was talking about any and all the ones you have on your wii :). So if it has a diddy icon send it over. :-D

Blank: Thank you very much.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joker: Nawl, I was talking about any and all the ones you have on your wii :). So if it has a diddy icon send it over. :-D
Well I need to check for new ones cause all the old ones I deleted, but is ok cause I don't think they would have worked on your Wii cause those replays had different music cause I was using the Music Swap code so unless you have the same music as I do then they won't work, the new ones should work since I'm using the default song.

I deleted so many replay I could have used for Snake T.T

PortCity

Smash Ace
Joker: Ouch, we had a REALLY cool match on Luigi's Mansion that i wanted to use. A match where I spiked you and we both up+b to get back on the stage, I exploded on the side and your cypher ran out...both out lifeless bodies fell and I exploded first...FAIL! :-D

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Lol that will have been perfect for the credits >.<

But yeah I'm sorry I had switch the music so many times I didn't know which one I had use on each replay and I couldn't really check it cause when you try to load the replay with the wrong song the game just freezes.

Top Bottom