• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
i agree that we should do an all falcon brawl tourney.

see who has the best brawl falcon, obviously it will be me :)

but seriously, all falcon brawl tourney? thats the only way i'm entering brawl
nah I HAVE THE BEST BRAWL FALCON
Muney Match!?
im down for an all brawl falcon tourney :)
............................................................I step down from my throne so that i can play melee again, and you guys pull this ****? Nuh-uh. Bester of Thinkaman will take his rightful place on the throne once again.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I just read that Evo2k9 had Brawl? WTF?!?!?!

EDIT: I just watched a little bit of Ally vs. M2K at Evo2k9. By the time I heard "Good roll by Ally" I wanted to kill something. PHUCK THE KNICKS!

sluys

Smash Journeyman
So who is gonna be at Joker's on Friday? I need to bring my tent and s'mores and practice camping for singles Saturday.

Vos is coming for teams and Mduo is bringing his unbannable Meatknight for singles.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
So who is gonna be at Joker's on Friday? I need to bring my tent and s'mores and practice camping for singles Saturday.

Vos is coming for teams and Mduo is bringing his unbannable Meatknight for singles.
Well I know is Peeks and Zash for sure and that's all I know maybe Blank

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I just read that Evo2k9 had Brawl? WTF?!?!?!

EDIT: I just watched a little bit of Ally vs. M2K at Evo2k9. By the time I heard "Good roll by Ally" I wanted to kill something. PHUCK THE KNICKS!
That roll was so pringles.

Shoulda watched Ally vs. mikehaze or something. Australian dude was all "Oh ****, theres the grab! With good players one grab could equal a stock, lets see how this goes!"

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Shoulda watched Ally vs. mikehaze or something. Australian dude was all "Oh ****, theres the grab! With good players one grab could equal a stock, lets see how this goes!"
....lmao. that is way tooo good. lolbrawl

§chizm

Smash Lord
can I trade in my copy of brawl for admission into melee tournys?
You don't even attend said tourneys sir.

Every time I play Brawl falcon I die a little on the inside.

Low tiers could be fun though. Using character rankings list for it would be a horrible idea though.
Honestly we could probably do an actual tourney and still just do a low tier for funsies, I highly doubt we'd have any time issues considering the amount of people we're going to have this time around.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well the more ppl the better i guess. if anything i might stay over at jokeness friday because i think cbk is stayin over at Love's friday night and im his ride. something like that i guess, also y is skiznizz's name §kyzim? that kind of caught me off guard for a second there and the title reads "Downsmash", how very appropriate \(^o^)/

§chizm

Smash Lord
Well maybe im thinking about attending
YOU SHOULD.
I'm bringing Victor with me on Saturday.
If Nebraska is at Love's on Friday I'll probably stop by after work. I guess I'll show up at Joker's for a bit too since people are going to be there too I guess? Gah.
I can bring a Melee setup with me Uli.
:094:

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Nah, Im just playin brah. I mean, itd be fun since I dont like Echo at all, but we smash folk wouldnt actually fight each other. But if the time came for it, Id fire it up. Especially with Echo.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Echo has only been to two of Joker's monthlies I think. He's the dude who looks like Mr. Boston from I ♥ New York:

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Did you really buy a SWF Premium Membership thing, Schism?
i think i know whats goin on about that now. the new SWF Premium Membership thing gives u a lime green name and u can change ur title and stuff. ppl with a pink name like skiznizz got their name changed and or title changed by some1 with a green name with a SWF Premium Membership.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Echo has only been to two of Joker's monthlies I think. He's the dude who looks like Mr. Boston from I ♥ New York:

It's like looking into the future >.<

I'm gonna grab my 360 controller saturday too joker if that's ok.
Actually GameStop has it right now >.0

fawk brawl hacks lol, everyone says it so easy I guess Im just dumb
Its some what ezier when ppl are right there telling you how to do it, cause thanks to Blank I was able to replace music and textures on the ISO while using the USB Loader ^.^

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
So Blank I put textures for Pokemon Trainer it froze the game so then I went back and re did it in case i missed either a pac or pcs file and it still freezes, by the way it freezes when ever you pick them so on the select screen T.T

On another note I should get a premium account cause I love the lime green name ^.^
Also what time you guys coming Peeks and Zash.

Top Bottom