• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

PortCity

Smash Ace
Shows how out of the loop I am...when I posed that I didn't know that was M2K. I just saw it on a website and thought the pic was funny. I even thought ya'll were joking when ya'll said it was M2K. ...but alas....it actually is him :-\

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Shows how out of the loop I am...when I posed that I didn't know that was M2K. I just saw it on a website and thought the pic was funny. I even thought ya'll were joking when ya'll said it was M2K. ...but alas....it actually is him :-\
Its ok, when i saw that is what M2K looked like i cried a bit. I was like how could someone so epic look so blah and blind you with the whitest skin too be found.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Ax ranked among the top eight smashers, putting him among the top smashers in the state of Iowa.

ZOMGGG THEY'RE SO GEWDD! I say we invite them to jokers tournament not this month but next month since i might be able to make octobers. And then we all just embarrass them. And then have JBM mercilessly beat them to a pulp.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
That's what they want you to think, anyways I'm putting my info right now should be up soon ^.^

On a different note I started playing LoZ: Majora's Mask at Loves the other week and now I want to play again, luckily I still have the one that came with Wind Waker I think o.0

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
it bothers me that all the zelda's dont' deal with ganondorf. I didn't think that when i was a kid, i really liked majora, but now it pains me to think about zelda not having zelda or ganondorf in them.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah not to many people like that game probably cause of the same reason even though this game still follows the story line, cause if you remember Ocarina Of Time had to endings splitting the story line in two.

One being the one where Zelda sends Link back 7 yrs so he can relive his childhood and once he returns he tells the king of Ganons plan to take over Hyrule, afterwords Link goes in search for his lost friend thus Majora's Mask.

Two being the one where after Zelda returns Link back or erases him but he's still mention, Ganon escapes and with no Link and a way to stop him the sages decide to submerge Hyrule in water thus Wind Waker.

Still I love Majora's Mask way better then Wind Waker I tell you what XP

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Those guys on Smash Wiki are complete and utter jokes. From the moment I saw AllIsBrawl, he lost all his credibility.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I just made a page of me on Smash Wiki that simply states "THE BEST!"

Then I looked myself up and a page already existed. Did someone put me in this thing or was I just an idiot a year ago? LOL

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
On a different note I started playing LoZ: Majora's Mask at Loves the other week and now I want to play again, luckily I still have the one that came with Wind Waker I think o.0
maybe we should smash at Love's this weeked where u can stay up all night and play Majora's Mask again \(^o^)/. i dont even recall when i went to sleep, i just dropped sometime during one of the many south park episodes.

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
maybe we should smash at Love's this weeked where u can stay up all night and play Majora's Mask again \(^o^)/. i dont even recall when i went to sleep, i just dropped sometime during one of the many south park episodes.
im down for another smash fest at love's b/c when i go to my interview tomorrow im going to ask them if i could start next monday.... i have my aunts wedding coming up this weekend also...so if we do it the i could probably show up saturday night for something...who knows..^_^ but all im saying is that im down another smash fest..^^

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
After playing tonight with Jake, Andy and Se'kou I have determined that if I want to be competitive i must play a new character. Lucario just doesn't have the options that other characters have at the level of play that we are dealing with. Too slow on the ground, too slow in the air, too weak after death.

§chizm

Smash Lord
After playing tonight with Jake, Andy and Se'kou I have determined that if I want to be competitive i must play a new character. Lucario just doesn't have the options that other characters have at the level of play that we are dealing with. Too slow on the ground, too slow in the air, too weak after death.
I hear that Kirby char with the mask is pretty good.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
just imagine if fox's speed was combined with peach's pririoty and the abilty to clone everyone like shiek and you get=meta knight

laugh, and hey Joker how big do your tournaments get and do you have a tournament for melee?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
laugh, and hey Joker how big do your tournaments get and do you have a tournament for melee?
In a good day we get around 30 ppl otherwise 20ish and about half of them enter Melee or both >.0

M2K picked up Pit? I thought he was all about top tier . . .
Yeah everyone was exited at the Pit board cause M2K was picking him up, but then M2K reply saying someone hack his account so he's not really switching to Pit ^.^

But seriously Vos I think Lucario can be good I mean I'm not sure how much you play but he's one of those chars that you have to keep playing with. I watched some matches of Azen he doesn't do that bad with Lucario, but if you really want to change then I'll have to say go Marth.
The reason is cause Lucario and Marth play the same they're both about spacing are pretty floaty and both can combo very well <(-.-<)

Also is there any games going on tomorrow o.0
Plus this >.<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOwogW6RC40&feature=channel_page

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman

But seriously Vos I think Lucario can be good I mean I'm not sure how much you play but he's one of those chars that you have to keep playing with. I watched some matches of Azen he doesn't do that bad with Lucario, but if you really want to change then I'll have to say go Marth.
The reason is cause Lucario and Marth play the same they're both about spacing are pretty floaty and both can combo very well <(-.-<)
Thats the problem. I really like playing lucario, but I don't get a chance to play much. This semester I'm super busy and I haven't even turned on my wii since I moved at the end of July.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Thats the problem. I really like playing lucario, but I don't get a chance to play much. This semester I'm super busy and I haven't even turned on my wii since I moved at the end of July.
See I think thats where the problem is, cause I don't think Lucario is a bad char hell with good spacing and DI he can survive to 180% cause that's the max damage his aura will do specially on stages like FD, Mansion, Norfair, and Picochat.

But like a mention hes one of those chars you need to keep playing with to increase your skills.

Here's a pretty good match of Azen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd-0vEfge2M

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Joker remember our matches way back then? Good times, good times. Let me know when the next monthly is, I wont be able to make it this month.

Also here is a better version of Azen's Lucario - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVwEmAGvPZ0
Jesus could that guy move the camera some more :dizzy:
But yeah man those matches were pretty epic as for the next tourney I won't know until after this one >.0

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Joker why when you lose a match don't you ever look at your opponent deadpan and say "That's....not funny...." in your best Joker impression? That would be the funniest **** ever.

Top Bottom