• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

ace156

Smash Apprentice
question about the tourney in Stl MO (hot dickings)

are there any plans made for car-pooling and such yet? such as times we would leave (friday/early saturday?) and who would be driving.

my girlfriend and I are planning on going to this event so if we need more cars because of this I could prolly drive. Im just not sure exactly when I will be leaving (may be late friday night or afternoon friday) or if you guys wanted to travel together it could change.
anyways, try and get me some specs about whats going on as of now.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Ya'll really need to work this stuff out, not only for the St. Louis tournament but also for Omaha. If nobody else noticed Rebecca posted she isn't going anymore, which means like four people can go.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
We also need to find a date for January. From what I'm hearing from older posts. Its seems like OoSers would prefer the later date.

(C)ome(B)ack(K)id

Smash Journeyman
CBK, tekken tourny on sunday if you didnt know
starts at tres PEE EMS
O_O at FCC?

Ya'll really need to work this stuff out, not only for the St. Louis tournament but also for Omaha. If nobody else noticed Rebecca posted she isn't going anymore, which means like four people can go.
yea i saw that and as far as i know its going to be joker skiz love and myself so theres one spot
We also need to find a date for January. From what I'm hearing from older posts. Its seems like OoSers would prefer the later date.
yea i kinda need to know too.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
(either date is fine for general Springfield/Peoria IL players for now)

Knowing it as early as possible would be pretty awesome, though..
As of now, we could be bringing a car-full (maybe 2 vehicles? I'm hopeful)

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah Skizm is pretty much driving unless Afrayail changes her mind and I think we're living Friday with Skizm as for people going is Skizm, Joker, CBK, Love with Kudou and Jlo still wanting to go <(^.^<)

The date has set for a while now >.<

Also vids from the tourney are up:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Joker490Frozen

§chizm

Smash Lord

Yeah Skizm is pretty much driving unless Afrayail changes her mind and I think we're living Friday with Skizm as for people going is Skizm, Joker, CBK, Love with Kudou and Jlo still wanting to go <(^.^<)

The date has set for a while now >.<

Also vids from the tourney are up:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Joker490Frozen
I assumed we were leaving Saturday morning since I work till 8 and I wasn't sure if other people were working.
Also I can only fit four others in my car so whoever wants to go can figure that out.

Ignore me!

EDIT: Just checking to see how Mods put videos in their posts. It must be exclusive to only them.
Yeah only Mods can embed videos.

Uli

Smash Champion
(either date is fine for general Springfield/Peoria IL players for now)

Knowing it as early as possible would be pretty awesome, though..
As of now, we could be bringing a car-full (maybe 2 vehicles? I'm hopeful)
anyone that play melee interested?

Yes CBK at FFC

the dbl PK flash was a bit absurd O.O

§chizm

Smash Lord
lol oops but yea is it expected to be a good turn out?

we should stay untill sunday cuz ill enter melee as well as tekken...^_^v
I don't really have a problem staying for Sunday stuff as long as no one else has to go back.
Also I'm probably only entering Melee if I make extra money somehow the night before or something.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well then if it's only us 4 then we're teaming Skizm
Unless Love can find a ride to Omaha then Jlo could go since Love isn't coming back with us o.0

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Love is staying at my house.
We're gonna do nasty stuff.
Like watch videos of people killing other people.
Then kill people after seeing how much fun it is.

Uli

Smash Champion
I don't really have a problem staying for Sunday stuff as long as no one else has to go back.
Also I'm probably only entering Melee if I make extra money somehow the night before or something.
oh schism you can make some extra money if you know what i mean *wink wink*

also we should watch bleach from the beginning!!!!
when greg is here
JBM suggested the idea, i think it would be fun :3

§chizm

Smash Lord
Well then if it's only us 4 then we're teaming Skizm
Unless Love can find a ride to Omaha then Jlo could go since Love isn't coming back with us o.0
I actually meant 4 people other than me. Though now that I think about it I'm not actually sure how well we can squeeze three of you in my backseat, and I'm assuming Greg is bringing a bunch of stuff since he's going to Texas, plus whatever anyone else is bringing. I'm going to have my sleeping bag/pillow+bag+TV in my small trunk. So I'm not sure what's going on. I'm fairly certain JLO and everyone else was already set on going >.>.
oh schism you can make some extra money if you know what i mean *wink wink*
Oh yeah you know.
also we should watch bleach from the beginning!!!!
when greg is here
JBM suggested the idea, i think it would be fun :3
Only watch the first Arc.
Everything after that is pretty awful.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
My parents just told me I could go to Omaha, which is funny because this kind of stuff always happens to late for me :D

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Everyone who has Pokemon, bring it. Matt is creeping and wants battles.

Also, I should expect 4-6 people then right? Good shit.

Hey Greg, my test that I was supposed to take got pushed so Monday Imma be outta the house from 10-2 -_- You're gonna be stuck at my place for a while lol. Think of things to do and we can probably do work. Nebraska is bad lame though so think hard and creatively.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I have 2 extra blankets. I no longer have any inflatable mattresses because people step on em too much and make holes and they die a little bit inside -_- So be prepared to sleep on my carpet.

EDIT: Someone wanna shoop my avatar so that Taeyeon has a Christmas Hat on? Thanks.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I have 2 extra blankets. I no longer have any inflatable mattresses because people step on em too much and make holes and they die a little bit inside -_- So be prepared to sleep on my carpet.

EDIT: Someone wanna shoop my avatar so that Taeyeon has a Christmas Hat on? Thanks.
Oh god I totally read that as TehYoon at first. :urg:
well i dont have anything on sunday...v^_^v

all im bringing is a bag and a pillow.

also i say we should leave friday just b/c the sooner the better
Well I work till 8 on Friday so we wouldn't actually be able to leave until 9.
Doesn't really matter either way to me though.

Also I don't work today if anyone wants to play games later.

gantrain05

Smash Master
I actually meant 4 people other than me. Though now that I think about it I'm not actually sure how well we can squeeze three of you in my backseat, and I'm assuming Greg is bringing a bunch of stuff since he's going to Texas, plus whatever anyone else is bringing. I'm going to have my sleeping bag/pillow+bag+TV in my small trunk. So I'm not sure what's going on. I'm fairly certain JLO and everyone else was already set on going >.>.
yeah i thought i was going lol, i don't know how big your backseat is skiz, but if all of Love's stuff fits into your trunk we should be allright, its not too long of a drive.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Uhh, All I'm bringing is a backpack and a small suitcase. If Tyser doesn't mind, is it cool if I just borrow sleeping stuff at your place?

Uli

Smash Champion
everyone should just squeeze them selves into schism car, be a bonding experience or really gay
how ever you want to think of it

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Yeah, there was a 50/50 chance I could go, but my parents told me grandpa's not doing well in the hospital and are telling me I have to go spend the day Saturday in Des Moines with them.. so not happening now. I feel pretty bad about that, sorry guys. There's a decent chance Connor and I can drive to St. L, though, if that makes up for it any.

Top Bottom