• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IRC chat for the Smash World Forums Community?

Wario4Ever

Smash Cadet
I have been to several smash forums such as OBC and Smash World Federations who have these things called Internet Relay Chat (IRC) and it helps members communicate in real time and is also a very efficient way to brawl one another on the spot. So I was wondering why doesn't this community have an IRC channel of it's own?

Maybe it is time to start one? Who is with me on this?

unii

Smash Cadet
hey i could deff make one on gamesurger and IRC helps out the community by gatherings and just getting to know people great idea.

Wario4Ever

Smash Cadet
I am not sure how a friend finder works...but with an IRC channel it just basically gets people all into the same room and its pretty much just a lobby with people talking in real time. Not only can you find someone easily and talk to em, you can just ask the room if anyone wants to play and get a 1 on 1 that way without the waiting time of a post in the forum.

Also if SWF has a chat could someone post the link to it?

Top Bottom