• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iRJi and RizMF Presents:Prototype 2! Back in action! 12/11/10

iRJi

Smash Champion
This is now a tournament again, and no longer a smashfest. The venue fee has been reenacted.

Also, I will need some outside help from people. Due to my back right now, I am having a harder time moving around. Idk if I will be OK by the weekend or not, but in the event that I am not, I am just stating this here.

Thanks in advance.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Oh my god, this is like, 20 minutes away from me. I will
attempt to get to this.

Also, what's this about a post tourney smashfest?

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Coming to this. Might stay Saturday night. Also I love the Engrish in the OP, don't change it.

iRJi

Smash Champion
What nakat said!!! pls mah dudes!!!! </3, we would be both together so it's easier to get us =D
Assuming its from your house pwii? I might be able to do that.

@ Nairo: I can only pick you up if you happen to be with gunblade @ the time, or you live close to where he works. I can't move around too much because of my back. I really am getting pwii and nakat because they are like 10 min from my college, and I promised gunblade from like 2 weeks ago.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Double post:

I added my phone number to the OP. If anyone needs help with anything, you can call.

Edit: Also, just incase people got this mixed up:

THERE IS A VENUE FEE. 5$ is the fee.

Nairo

Banned via Administration
Wat yo pwii i asked u first and then i told nakat sure but both ya left me EFF YA but yea YO PWII COME TO DNA WITH ME NEXT WEEK AIGHT.

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Idk, IMa see when I get there, enough teams for doubles ? XD
, sure since my friend 3x is teamming with nakat, then I guess let's do this! =D

NOOOOOOOOOO! :[
..so I am teaming with NAKAT?

When you see this, tell Tyrell to call me lol.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I never said I was teaming with Jordan. I wanted to team with the booty warrior for once in my life, but now he sadly can't come T_T

~NAKAT~

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
I never said I was teaming with Jordan. I wanted to team with the booty warrior for once in my life, but now he sadly can't come T_T

~NAKAT~
..so who am I teaming with?

It's alright if you guys wanna do something different or w/e.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Wat yo pwii i asked u first and then i told nakat sure but both ya left me EFF YA but yea YO PWII COME TO DNA WITH ME NEXT WEEK AIGHT.
I leave for Mexico next week my dude :[, can't go!! This is probably going be my last trney until like january, going be on vacation mah dude, all around DA WORLD =D

..so who am I teaming with?QUOTE]

Idk, we can team if ya want, just that I thought u was teaming with tyrell, cause u asked him yesterday and he nodded his head but guess he doesn't wanna team with u, so I'll just team with u

Top Bottom