• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iron Chef CT: Show me your food! - Dec. 13 2009 - Vernon, CT

Alukard

Smash Hero
this is going to be a fun tourney ... are they going to have SF4 at this venue as well ?!?!

i could go for a couple of games in sf4 too in bewtween doubles and singles =]

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm bringing my PS3 and BlazBlue, and I think PoF is bringing his PS3 and SF 4. I'm up for getting ***** in both.

Alukard

Smash Hero
o i dont play ps3

>_>

i play on 360 ... and hazz plays blazblue on 360 as well

improbable

Smash Rookie
ooh i'd come just for blazblue! Either platform is fine. I might be able to bring a 360. I'm comparatively better at BB seeing as I've only been playing both for about 3 months and it's a newer game... the smash scene is hard to break into... **** high skill ceiling ^^.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Sure, that would be great improbable. Come for BlazBlue, Smash, cookies, whatever!

improbable

Smash Rookie
oops,. I realize my above post is easily misinterpreted. I just meant to express excitement that people play my other favorite game. I will certainly play some smash and eat some cookies as well :). Sounds like the perfect day.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Tekken 6 any1 or Naruto for the cube imma beast at naruto and decent in tekken

improbable

Smash Rookie
^^ guess I'll just have to resign myself to losing to your fox... and every other character in melee. It'le be more of a learning experience than kicking your *** at pingpong anyway :).

Spife

Smash Master
tagggggggggggg
stupid challenges tourny eh?
handstand mms? straight body, non of that stupid bent leg bent at the waist ****
or armored core mms? LR or bust
or iamp?
i forget what else i do but i'll mm you ******s in it!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Okay, I talked to Mike at Battlegrounds, and he said it's fine if we bring the food, but under one condition: no outside drinks.

So please, NO OUTSIDE DRINKS IN THE VENUE! Battlegrounds sells sodas for $1, so if you're thirsty, please spend your money with Mike.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
I'm bringing my PS3 with Third Strike, and Street Fighter IV. MAYBE Blaz Blue...probably not though.

I definitely need to play Jam, Trademark, and Alukard in SF IV.

Dave in SF III.

bring it for ps3? I main Hwoarang, second Lee and Third Baek.

Not a tier ***.

I probably wont be playing smash much. Not even kidding. lol.

Spife

Smash Master
I also have a 360 and sf4 but I don't have everyone unlocked -_-
in my defense I don't have a gold account right now so sf4 is almost unplayable to me, I could bring system and game but I wont have all the characters unlocked I'm sure, i should get back to work on that

ALSO! Alucard! SOrry for not getting back to you about a projector or a projector screen for ROM 2! I asked and they were like "maybe for a tournament that you host here but not for another venue let alone out of state"

SOLAR

Smash Ace
Some Maine confirmed to go! Th0rn, SOLAR, Banks, Hoggle = definite, and Darc is a maybe (a most likely imo)

We'll bring a tv and two cubes at the least!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I'm bringing my PS3 with Third Strike, and Street Fighter IV. MAYBE Blaz Blue...probably not though.

I definitely need to play Jam, Trademark, and Alukard in SF IV.

Dave in SF III.

bring it for ps3? I main Hwoarang, second Lee and Third Baek.

Not a tier ***.

I probably wont be playing smash much. Not even kidding. lol.
i only play jin and ive been doing that since tekken 3 so yea i dont care for the tiers heck i dont even know the tiers. u will probably wreck me cuz u no the tier list lol

Top Bottom