• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Brawl+ official?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
I got a copy of Brawl 4 days before release and quit before it even came out because it just wasn't smash to me but with all this brawl+ stuff i was wondering if it's officially accepted as a whole or are there 2 sides each of which fight for supremacy? If it turns out that brawl+ is the more widely accepted version I'll probably give it another chance and theres nothing that I would like more than to have fun playing brawl but in the state it was in it just wasn't possible for me. So thanks for reading let me know what the general consensus is and even your own opinion if you want to share.

D

Deleted member

Official's the wrong word. You have to hack your Wii to be able to run it (which is not difficult by any means, but this implies working around Nintendo's "official" Brawl)

Brawl+ is as official or as tournament viable as you want it to be. Load it up and try it out; you'll find it's a lot more fun. We just need more to realize this to start getting some serious tournaments going.

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
Yeah official was the wrong word but Nintendo is dead to me and I consider SWF official. Also one quick question is it possible to play Brawl+ online with another player with the same version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom