• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is fox really toned down in brawl?

reborn394

Smash Apprentice
just heard this from a friend so I thought it would be a wise idea to comfirm it. I just want to know in what attributes is fox really toned down in?

db777

Smash Cadet
Even if hes not as good as he was in melee, i'll still be him and own my friends

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
can i ask you guys a question?

Do you honestly think people grabbed Melee, and were able to wave shine, and thunders combo immediatly?

Don't you think maybe it will take a LONG TIME for things to be discovered?

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
can i ask you guys a question?

Do you honestly think people grabbed Melee, and were able to wave shine, and thunders combo immediatly?

Don't you think maybe it will take a LONG TIME for things to be discovered?
Very very true quote. Most of you guys didn't even go to E-4-All, so don't make up these ideas that a 3 day event that most of you didn't go to will be enuf to tell us if he is good or not.

True Fool

Smash Ace
Aha, aha, ahahahahaha. No. He took a couple of hits, but overall he still seems like a high-potential character. But who knows, maybe every character but Fox has some secret sliding/DI/spiking/something technique. We won't know for quite a while.

Top Bottom