• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is hax ledge/scarring useful in cruel brawl?

Twilightwolf

Smash Cadet
Eh... I found it to be somewhat effective. But I haven't gotten in down to an art yet, so I die more often because of a SD rather than a Fall.

However, you'll have to be patient... They take ~10-15% everytime, and they don't die till ~100% (depending on their position and what color... Green Alloys can float, which makes them SO hard to kill. Blue Alloys die very quickly, followed by Red then Yellow.)

Bocks

Smash Apprentice
i got 14 (not tryin to 1 up) for the 10 enemy trophy thing, took me over an hour though to get over 10

Depressed Man

Smash Apprentice
Scarring? Or Cruel Brawl?

Scarring is when your on the edge, you drop and do side B (you should go through the stage a bit and reappear on stage). Cruel Brawl is under single player where your handicapped badly (the AI's weakest attacks will send you flying) and you have to kill certain amount to complete a challenge.

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
lol @ explaining what cruel brawl is to me

When the technique originated, it wasn't called scarring immediately, so I was wondering if this was a particular use of it, or just the technique in general.

Depressed Man

Smash Apprentice
Well I thought it'd be best to cover both bases. :p

And yeah, technique name confusion is annoying. Kinda like Snake's up smash attack that has that wavedashing like effect. I've seen it called so many names.

Top Bottom