• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it bad I don't care that much about Puff being buffed?

Is it bad I don't care if Puff gets buffed or not?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I don't care about your question

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Yes you butt puff needs buff moron

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
Everybody here is talking about jigglypuff getting buffed, but i wish to put enough work into her to make her work without the buffs. So is this bad?

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Of course not, why would it be "bad" that you don't care that she gets buffed? While I feel like Jigglypuff deserves and warrants quite a few buffs, your obviously allowed to have your own opinion, I don't see how it's a problem if you don't want buffs.

Last edited:

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
I just want buffs so she's a little more viable, but she can work pretty well with the kit she has now. But you got to work harder than normal.
It isn't bad, it's your opinion after all.

Clint Jaguar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClintJaguar
I just want more range. Pretty much every other character has a good option out of shield but Puff has nothing. It doesn't help that all her moves are slow as hell and have a ton of end lag but just landing your attacks is a challenge in itself.

Top Bottom