• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it just me?

BanKai029

Smash Cadet
IS it just me or does anyone else find kirby beyond cute when he eats R.O.B and says "beep" when he shoots the laser?

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
lol, i don't care with this, some peoples can say that Kirby is gay, i personally think that discuss whether he is or not is nonsene, since it is proven that he is male

BanKai029

Smash Cadet
i wasnt saying hes gay. i yhink its cute when he does it. i play kirby agaist R.O.B's jsut for that fact. i love kirby

Dpete

Carnifex
3DS FC
0834-1794-6801
Is it just me or does the Kirby boards have more of these pointless thread than most boards?

BanKai029

Smash Cadet
Yeah um "lil" thunder, A: dont come on the thread if your going to bash it you ****** ok, If you dont have something to say about how cute kirby is idfc and B: Why dont you spell little right Mr.Gangsta ok? thanks :)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kirby's "beep!" is the best. I make sure to spam it when I get R.O.B.'s power, just 'cause it's so cool :D

And his laser is friggin imba, that helps too.

Dpete

Carnifex
3DS FC
0834-1794-6801
Yeah um "lil" thunder, A: dont come on the thread if your going to bash it you ****** ok, If you dont have something to say about how cute kirby is idfc and B: Why dont you spell little right Mr.Gangsta ok? thanks :)
Try it, not only is it funny its very cute also. Just how kirby is trying to be like R.O.B
I've never heard him i'll give it a try, And yes Bleach is amazing
Triple Post FTL. The multiquote button is your friend.

On-topic, as ridiculous as it is, Kirby with ROB's power reminds me of Cyclops from X-men.

BanKai029

Smash Cadet
Triple Post FTL. The multiquote button is your friend.

On-topic, as ridiculous as it is, Kirby with ROB's power reminds me of Cyclops from X-men.
My bad, Sorry for being new and thanks for the tip. You know if it pisses you off so much about how much people post dumb **** on the kirby forum stop posting on it. That aside
yes kirby does kinda resembly cyclops. But yeah this isnt a dumb post it was just me expressing what i thought if you want to fight about it, thats cool with me. I'd rather make friends over it lol

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Of course I main with Kirby. >_>

I can't imagine NOT maining with Kirby!

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Beep and Kirby w/Ness is my favs. Kirbyw/ness looks too cool, and he sounds cooler than Ness saying "PK Flash!"

kxger

Smash Rookie
I stopped for a bit too so the anime could build up a few EP's awsome show and Vizard ichigo FTW
i stoped watching it and started to watch op instead but i'm watching bleach again....kinda..
vizard ichigo will own every one that stands in his way

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
will we ever get something constructive on the kirby boards...
o well
You know, this thread IS somewhat constructive. You see, I was the only kirby at a fairly large tournament yesterday, and there were plenty of ROBs. Whenever I sucked him up, people became really happy! "Yay, he got the beeeep!"

Kirby_AllStar

Smash Rookie
i pretty much prefer the way kirby says his b move than the way any of the original chars say their b move

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
hahaha, of course....kirby is beyond cute all around. You can't get frustrated losing to kirby. He's just a cute little pink puffball who sucks you up and says cuter, higher pitched versions of your moves.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
hahaha, of course....kirby is beyond cute all around. You can't get frustrated losing to kirby. He's just a cute little blue puffball who sucks you up and says cuter, higher pitched versions of your moves.
fixed :p

10bluekirbys

Top Bottom