• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it me or did Diddy's recovery get gimped?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Look and compare videos of Japanese SSBB to English SSBB.

It may just be me, but the charge time seems longer for shorter distance in the English version.

NometheGnome

Smash Rookie
i can still come back from just about anything granted im not smashed off the sides / top...and can you show some video evidence of this?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
if diddy's recovery is "gimped" in the na version, then he must be able to rocket around the bottom of fd in the japanese version or sommin

intOx

Smash Cadet
if diddy's recovery is "gimped" in the na version, then he must be able to rocket around the bottom of fd in the japanese version or sommin
lolol for real man. i can come back from almost anything. even a short charge gets me back from a relatively far distance.

davemg

Smash Rookie
they dont change the game from the *** version to the na version the delay is due to shipping, if they did change the game then there is no standard for tournament or even online play.

Top Bottom