• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible play on MAster Hand Stage in VS mode?

Norbertooscar

Smash Rookie
i find a way to play in that place, but in Story mode with many cheats:

1) Skip straigth to MAster Hand

2) Control Player 2 On Controller 2
800A4BAE 0000

3) character modifier for Player 2

But the 2nd player only have 1 of stock by default.

Is there a way to play in Master hand stage in vs mode?

My emulator crashes... (project64k and the last version)

THANKS for your answering!

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
Ugh I hate the fact that there is such a sexi stage hidden in this rom, and we can't even play it. Just playing that stage against MH is a taunt to us. I can't take it anymore, I need that stage to experience the sexi FD-ness!! I NEED NAO.

Norbertooscar

Smash Rookie
What i like the most of that stage is the neutral situation in battle: No plataforms, no irregular floor, etc

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Screw Final Destination, the Target Tests and BtP are the way to go!

(...I found out how to mis-match too =P)

nickjuly4

Smash Rookie
One time when I was hosting a Online game on Project64 I entered the masterhand code for P3 and when it started they did the random moves the hand does, but when they did the slap down move the master hand didn't get back up :laugh:

SuperDanny

Smash Rookie
Is there a code to modify the number of stocks Master Hand has? If so, you could set it to 5, then character modify Master Hand into a normal character, and use the P2 control code to allow a regular 1v1 match take place on Final Destination.

Top Bottom