• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible we'll get imgs/vids on Friday?

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Okay, bear with me. I know neither Ikki nor Queensaki is the one that posted the nine-second clip. At least, that is what I have heard.

What I would like to know is this - I have heard that Ikki and/or Queensaki and/or someone called Sucaino (all three are apparently well-known and respected in the Japanese Smash community) are supposed to be able to show off stuff from the finished game by Friday, Japan time.

Apparently, Sucaino is to have said he'll post something on Friday, by the time he has sorted out some webcam troubles. Once again, this is what I recall. Don't go insane.

I am so sorry if I have made a redundant and distracting post for not being a jour with developments, but I just wonder what these three - Sucaino (if I recall his name correctly), Ikki and Queensaki - have said about their capabilities to play the game and post imgs/vids from it before the Japanese release. Anyone in touch with these guys?

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
Just for reference. Ikki is Queensaki.

Sorry if this has been posted before me but the boards are being slow.

Top Bottom