• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Is Majora Mask really that good?

SilentBob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SgtFirestarter
3DS FC
1435-4126-3817
The beginning of Majora's Mask exists for a reason. It's there to teach you about the 3 day cycle, that you have a time limit to work with, that different things happen at different times of the day and once you get your ocarina back you learn that you can go back in time. Sure it can be long and annoying but you can use the scarecrow to skip through it if you don't want it.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Me, personally, it's not really as great as everyone says it is. I played it only once after I got it from the Wii Shop Channel and I did not enjoyed it at all. It was a waste of my 200 coins that I got from Club Nintendo at the time and in fact, it's not as amazing as Ocarina of Time is so I don't get what's so great about Majora's Mask.

GeZ

Smash Lord
Me, personally, it's not really as great as everyone says it is. I played it only once after I got it from the Wii Shop Channel and I did not enjoyed it at all. It was a waste of my 200 coins that I got from Club Nintendo at the time and in fact, it's not as amazing as Ocarina of Time is so I don't get what's so great about Majora's Mask.
Well that's a neat opinion dude. You seem to be phrasing it as a fact though. Maybe revise your intonation and try again?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well that's a neat opinion dude. You seem to be phrasing it as a fact though. Maybe revise your intonation and try again?
That really is my opinion and nothing else. How about just respect it like everyone else should.

GeZ

Smash Lord
That really is my opinion and nothing else. How about just respect it like everyone else should.
Jut pointing out you wrote from a perspective of absolutism when you were talking about your opinion, that's all.

Cowzorz

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cowzorz
3DS FC
2191-8271-4943
This game is so hauntingly beautiful and amazing to experience. As a child, I played this game not fully understanding the overwhelming sadness and despair that accompanied it. Now it effects me a lot more, especially if you take into consideration some of the game theories that are floating around... i.e. Link is actually dead throughout the entire game and it's his purgatory.

Top Bottom