• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Metaknight still?

HeroXL

Smash Journeyman
Since E 4 All it seems like alot of things have changed, I want to know what specifically. Is he still really noob friendly? Some of his attacks got toned down a bit like drill rush and mach tornado (as well they should have), but it looks like some have gotten a boost like his F smash. Does he still have a problem KO'ing? I have noticed in videos and through my own play of him that he does not anymore as I have seen him KO many many times around 100%. Thoughts?

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
yea. the last time i played, I was K.O'ing alot with down and forward smash. I didnt realize they did a change up on his stats (until i read about it here) but yea, he still is noob friendly but requires some skill from melee with air combos and such.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Good to hear that he has an easier time KOing now. F Smash was looking REALLY weak at first. Well, unfortunately with stronger smashes we got less destructive specials. Still, Drill Rush and all the rest still seem great, and I'd rather have balanced strength between smashes and specials rather than have beastly specials and terrible smashes.

NinjaRooster

Smash Cadet
That was the only problem I ever had with Meta Knight. He had a really hard time keeping people off the stages. I'm glad his F smash has improved.

Side Special still looks amazing.

.kR0

Smash Journeyman
Meta knight is probably the easiest character to get good with. Which doesn't mean that he isn't awesome.

Top Bottom