• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is pit finished?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xephyr417

Smash Rookie
With MK gone im trying to get back into the smash scene as a pit main and i was wondering, have we discovered everything there is to know about pit? I havent noticed any significant changes in his playstyle between Ravyn (2008-2009) to koolaid (2011). It seems like he has gotten kind of static as far as evolving as a character goes. Do you guys agree?

And if not, what more do you think we can do with him?

xephyr417

Smash Rookie
after Krystedez's performance at SiiS6 i think pit's will actually start winning tournies. as long as there are no stupid bombs and stitchfaces.

Fractalis

Smash Rookie
aside from the unusual name
Pit Rocks!
He is one of my top 3 characters in brawl

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Pit - "Sorry to keep you waiting!"
(but)
Pit - "You (were) not ready yet!"

(proceeds to top 5 all tournaments soloing Pit from here on out) :3

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i dare you to go solo pit at your next tourney dez. just do it. go all pit. don't use wario at all and see how it goes. hell you'll do better vs nicole that's for sure lol. she has a hard time with pit. esca beat her in pools at whobo3. saw the match myself.

of course later on she proceeded to boss at that tournament as did all the other peaches. whobo3 was like the largest concentration of top peaches ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom