• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Spamming your projectiles make you cheap?

YukiJudai

Smash Rookie
most people who lose whine. often irrationally (in what way is it cheap?...it just is!). what's relevant is if it's illegal (which it most certainly is not, camping is an accepted part of all games and is not outlawed by the game mechanics) and if you enjoy camping (if you don't enjoy camping, don't do it. if you want to play to win but not camp, then play melee or do the community a huge favor and devise a way to effectively approach)
Everyone has a different way of playing. its not that someone is cheap its just that the person playing the so called "cheap" person dosent know How to either dodge or find a way to counter =/

Ganny

Smash Journeyman
yeah its cheap but not that hard to get around, so. The person is jut complaining because his best isn't good enough... thats all

Tatsujinken

Smash Journeyman
Spamming projectiles is not cheap. You are just using whatever attacks are available to you in order to win, which should be your goal in every fighting game.

AgGun

Smash Cadet
well the kid should learn to doge them.... spamming isnt cheap if nothing hits and the only time its annoying is online and it have to be a very bad conection

Ganny

Smash Journeyman
Its cheap, just like throwing low blows in boxing. Sure you can get away with it but then you have no honor.

Take spies and ninja for an example. They fight enemies by using cheap tricks (poison the food, use a long ranged weapon so the person can't get to you. Its cheap, thus have no honor. Thats why the samurai hated when the ashigiru (peasants I think, could be wrong on that) got guns. They could shoot you in the back.

Its sad if you have to use a tactic like spamming to win.

Remember The ends does NOT ALWAYS justify the means, this is one of those situations

Mike87

Smash Ace
Its not cheap just because the little punk cant find a way to counter it doesnt make it cheap.

BOTA

Smash Apprentice
its not that its cheap, just annoying. if he would of won he would say your good and not complain hes just being a wimp. i use toon link and if im far away stareing down my opponent HELL yeah im gonna spam them. and even when i get close i still will.

xxhyosukexx

Smash Apprentice
i main diddy and rob.
i tend to run around alot shooting lazers,gyros and peanuts and tossing bananas about.

if you're good enough to get close to me,I can fight like that too.
if someones whining about you spamming,continue to do it and tell them they'll be a better player when they figure out how to stop/get around it.

Top Bottom