• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is That Tournament: December 10th, 2011

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
i talked to them yesterday and we won't be able to run another tournament before the new year, though late january is speculation on my part. early january is possible, but apex is the 6th-8th and many of us are going, myself included. i'll inquire about that weekend if there is interest, but with the # of us attending apex it's probably not worthwhile to host a tourney given the cost of the venue. i'm going home for christmas and will not be here on the 24th anyway, but i'd be hesitant to run one on that day tbh. attendance would likely be poor. doubt many people can spend all day at a tourney on christmas eve, so the venue cost would not be worthwhile

edit: don't mean to say no one should run a tourney period on the 24th, just that it's probably not viable if there are venue costs. if people want a tourney on apex weekend i will talk to the store and see if that is possible, so let me know

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
tarheeljks got 9th? (i cant call him julian til i meet him.) i thought you said you sucked? no way you suck

who do you use

Dude, you're like 2-59 with Dajuan.

Stop talking like you've had him on lock for like 10 tournaments
mic check one-two

aldenderfer what does tarheeljks look like? did he have on north carolina blue?

WTF ARE THE LAKERS DOING LOL TERRIBLE TRADE

*** aldenderfer *****

VGmasta

Smash Lord

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
tarheeljks got 9th? (i cant call him julian til i meet him.) i thought you said you sucked? no way you suck

who do you use

mic check one-two

aldenderfer what does tarheeljks look like? did he have on north carolina blue?

WTF ARE THE LAKERS DOING LOL TERRIBLE TRADE

*** aldenderfer *****
lol i def did not get 9th. i rarely enter singles. this time was no exception, but i am not nearly good enough to get 9th. going two and out is considerably more probable. i main falcon*.

lakers had no choice but to trade odom given his reaction. i guess it also helps in freeing salary to get howard (or still paul)?

edit: didn't mean this to be the cause of going 0-2 in case that's not clear

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL *aldenderfs*

Julian (tarheelsjsjkjjfs) is like, this svelte lookin black dude with some facial hair and he plays falcon. He was wearing one of those peruvian beanies with the things going down the side. Neat dude.

:phone:

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
This was my first tourney in so long, I had a great time and hopefully can come to more =)

<3 to everybody i played

<3 to streamers

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Holy **** shoutouts I forget (that's what I get for doing them on a bus)

Mackadotious - LOL Hanging out with you is still creepy! Hahaha **** you're so good though damn, teams loser's finals was craaazy. We definitely gotta team next time.
Bluefox - We didn't get to play (in singles) huh? Next time I guess. Good **** in both singles and doubles. Why the **** is your name blue fox though hahaha
Darrell - well technically I gave you the "super <3" shoutout but yeah. **** dude you might be my favorite samus, I was watching you vs sfat. Fuuuck if I beat Dajuan that would've been me and you in winners finals! Good luck at apex my dude, let's **** the EC together this time
Sparky - Sorry we didn't get to play more LOL. Your falcon is beast. Lorin shoulda ****ed your **** up in singles though <3

Walt

Smash Ace
I am so glad this got streamed, really helped me not get frustrated while writing a boring final paper all saturday.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
toph a thousand apologies for repeatedly butchering your name. ditto to you lorin; thanks for teaming w/me

huge thanks to the new faces for coming out, and thanks to those of you who i know play but don't always make the trek to tournies. i've met at least 10 new people during the last couple of itt's. we even had a brawl player show up (mitchell was his name i believe, sorry if i forgot). please keep showing up to these

also, i talked to one of the magic players who dabbles in melee, but is actually a 64 player. we may start running 64 at these, which hopefully means isai

Sparky

Smash Apprentice
Shout outs!
Lorin- crazy ganon you have man. It was awesome playing with you.
Julian- Great tournament as usual. sucks i cant go to more of these.
Toph- Good **** blowing me up in teams and thanks for the friendlies. It was a pleasure playing with you.
DarrelD- We only played a few games of friendlies together but. damn. Thanks for the games, your samus is beast. I was the pink falcon that you played in friendlies.
Everyone else!- <3

Sparky - Sorry we didn't get to play more LOL. Your falcon is beast. Lorin shoulda ****ed your **** up in singles though <3
LOL he was ****ing me up in friendlies so much.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL Yeah I met Mitchell. he seemed all shy because there was another Mitchell there who was outshining him. Poor guy.

And no worries on my name hahaha, I'm just gonna call Dajuan DiGiorno from now on if he calls me Toff

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
lol lovage. sounds good miles

P, if you want to know what i look like i was on the player cam early in the day during teams' friendlies. sitting to sheridan's left i think, jwow tag

Top Bottom