• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a character that has similar physics to Sheik?

Myst007_teh_newb

Smash Journeyman
I'm planning to go to a tournement in the very near future (OC3, lol X_x) and I need some character that has the same physics as Sheik so I can practice my chain throws and ther things like that. Waiting for Zelda to transform is really, really annoying and a possible substitute would make things heaps easier for me.

So are there any characters that are similar to Sheik?

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Waiting for transform? You realize if you hold in (A) while the stage is loading you'll automatically become Sheik?

As for physics, you aren't going to find a suggestible match. The closest thing I would think of would be Falcon or (maybe) Marth. Maybe.

pockyD

Smash Legend
As for physics, you aren't going to find a suggestible match. The closest thing I would think of would be Falcon or (maybe) Marth. Maybe.
don't listen to this guy lol

it really depends what kind of combos you're trying to practice; i usually use ganondorf for vertical juggles and roy for CG/side combos (though if you're fox, waveshining doesn't work on roy, so probably better to use someone else)

pockyD

Smash Legend
some people don't want to crunch numbers to find their own answers; they want to be told the answer to their question instead of wasting their time

perfectly legitimate IMO

Top Bottom