• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there such a thing...

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
as a hacked Wii? Reason why I asked is that I played in Anyone Brawl tonight (and hi all, haven't been here in a long while) and seems I was not moving as fast as the other characters were. I have also noticed that I seem to connect often with the same players in Anyone Brawl. Players who seem to be on the same Wii. They usually tag team me. So it is 3 against 1 usually. They seem to work together often.

Well anyway, I was seemingly not able to do any dodges in the air and on the ground the shield had a long time in activating or not activating at all. It was most peculiar. I even hit all three of them with a fresh rock smash and all three went flying. The speed they were jetted off, they should have died, at least two of them judging by the high damage percents. Yet none of them did. They all managed to fall back down to the stage. In fact they were able to move around faster all the time.

Has anyone ever seen some weird stuff online like this? Is it possible for people to use codes or something in online games with this game that alters gameplay somehow?

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
well I wish I could say it is lag, but it's funny. I have seen how in some instances when I would get ready to land a hit, then the game slows down where I can't get the move out in time and they are able to evade. It has been real funny. It is not like random lag, but I have sometimes seen "strategic" lag almost. I have been in matches where the lag just was evident, but there were some strange moments.

Top Bottom