• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is this glitch already discovered?

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
I found a way to trampoline through solid objects like FD from below as a unique recovery option. Is this glitch already known or should i make a video explaining it?

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Ic. Yeah, mine is a bit different if im looking at the right thing. What i found is when u set a trampoline up during the frames of jumping off a wall, anything that bounces on the trampoline goes through the stage. This new one is less practical as you have to grab the ledge, then fall back onto the trampoline, though it works in some situations that the other doesnt.

DisidisiD

Smash Journeyman
Ic. Yeah, mine is a bit different if im looking at the right thing. What i found is when u set a trampoline up during the frames of jumping off a wall, anything that bounces on the trampoline goes through the stage. This new one is less practical as you have to grab the ledge, then fall back onto the trampoline, though it works in some situations that the other doesnt.
Video please. This sounds intriguing.

Top Bottom