• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Sandfall

Stage Designer
If that was the case then Isaac AT should have an earth attack. I mean come on, a Golden Sun assist not appearing on the handheld version?

Either:

A. Isaac is playable
B. Isaac is dlc
C. Golden Sun fans just got royally screwed over
Hopefully A, probably C, unfortunately. Though I really hope I'm wrong.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
You know I'm going to be so pissed if Isaac isn't playable at some point now. He could have just been deconfirmed early but nope, it has to be dragged out forever. Not even the leaking of a retail copy of the game is enough to stop his roaring rampage of non appearance.

Golden Sun fans are steel willed, truly....

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
So Gema apparently has unlocked all ATs but NO Isaac or Ray 01 among them. Either that's great news, or horrible news. This is scary!

Last edited:

Turmalinium

Smash Apprentice
Come on. Isaac could be confirmed at any second now. Please let it come true.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
And now we play the waiting game. Hopefully our boy Isaac is playable.

Edit: Oh boy, the Final Boss on the Hardest Difficulty looks like a total nightmare to fight against.

Last edited:

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
Ugh, my stomach.
Out of all the characters I had to support why are my top three the ones who seem to have the most chances?
C'mon Issac...There's a lot of people waiting here you know...

CheckmateChuck

Smash Journeyman
Holy! You guys know what that means? Yeah, me neither. The waiting was unbearable before and now I get the chance of checking this thread and you just get me hyped up again.
Luckily my Boss doesn't mind the hype, apparently.

ferioku

Smash Ace
The funny thing is, Sakurai knows about the Isaac fan base... If he was to actually remove him as a playable and assist trophy then he has completely lost my trust in terms of characters. Good thing we have skulk i guess... but deconfirming Isaac completely is just awful... Especially when there is an Advanced War trophy.

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
Ok, I just read about all this am I getting so hyped. All ATs seen, but no Isaac in there? I doubt that Sakurai would just scrap one of the most requested ATs to be playable. My hype trains just reached extremely dangerous speed levels.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Ok, I just read about all this am I getting so hyped. All ATs seen, but no Isaac in there? I doubt that Sakurai would just scrap one of the most requested ATs to be playable. My hype trains just reached extremely dangerous speed levels.
Yeah, I highly doubt Isaac would just be blatantly removed as an AT. My guess is that any "dropped" AT's, if they aren't playable, will either be Wii U exclusive or are planned for future DLC content.

SirCamp

Smash Ace
Ugh this is excruciating. There can't possibly be no Golden Sun representation at all can there? That would be so horrible. Even if no playable character, just soooomething.

Cactusblah

Smash Apprentice
It would be unbelievable to me that clones like Dr. Mario and Dark Pit are actually in over Isaac, K. Rool, Paper Mario, and others.

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
The only people that I saw saying Isaac was AT were GS haters, so they are just trolling us. Isaac will be playable, no losing hope now.

CheckmateChuck

Smash Journeyman
On an unrelated note, 16 Users and 36 Guests, has this thread been more hype before? Seems like the word is out that Isaac has an amazing chance of getting in now.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Wow! I am gone for 2 and a half hours and this happens! This is so..... nerve wracking! And I am so do tensed up! All ATs have been unlocked but no Isaac? This is great! Just show me as playable and I will rejoice till the freakin game comes out! Did Sakurai realize Isaac's potential!?
The only people that I saw saying Isaac was AT were GS haters, so they are just trolling us. Isaac will be playable, no losing hope now.
Yea we have been trolled before but thia looks like to be the biggest Isaac moment so far! And sp many people on the thread! Isaac be playable, you have been hanging on for so long, despite pessismism and detractors, you definitely deserve a spot now!

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Wait, so confirmed no Isaac AT and no signs of an Isaac trophy? I was half-hoping for deconfirmation when I woke up this morning but now this is just going to be the longest day ever waiting for a fully unlocked roster. PLEASE LET THIS BE PLAYABLE ISAAC PLEASE

Last edited:

Cactusblah

Smash Apprentice
I can imagine they were so lazy to update the assist trophy model that they just took it out.

But hopefully that isn't the case.

Top Bottom