• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Island Panic: A Strictly-based Long Island Crew

Vinnie

Smash Master
BRIANS HOUSE TOMORROWWWWWWWWW last minute practicing for Gauntlet :D.

I really hope our crew does well. I'm gonna try to break top 5 this time. Me and Blacka wanna win doubles too. Josh, did you find a partner yet?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
@ hypebeastility between john and vinny, mad sus LMAO. srsly why am l NOT ever in any of these kinds of hypee ness and drama. whose brandon btw? ?.?

@ blacka ROFLMAO

and idk if im going gunatlet might go very late due to SAT practice johns, or might cut it and go early lol. suxs being too busy with school, and i wanted to try out my new mario and hopefully my mental blocks is out >.>

btw the new album for selena gomez is out, im rly hyped srsly

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
What?

I called him yesterday, and he said hes picking me up around 5:00-5:30. I get home at 4:45, call, and am told im not going -_-

oh well, w/e i guess.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Is everyone cool with Cliff joining? He asked to join and he's a super **** Mario / Fox and everybody knows him lol :].

Vinnie

Smash Master
He had to leave early because he had other plans in the night. If he were to pick you up at 5, we wouldn't be back at his house until 6 (rush our on friday ftl), and then have 2 hours of playing time before he has to drop you off, leaving at 9, being home at 10.

Driving for 3 hours (4 o clock to 5 o clock to get you, 5 o clock to 6 o clock to drive back to brians house, 9 - 9:30 to drop you off, 9:30 - 10 to come back).

Normally the driving time equalling the playing time is a very bad thing.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Don't get cocky for winning that matchup John, that's like me bragging about beating a Jigglypuff lmfao. Good stuff nonetheless.

I'm gonna be leaving this crew due to other reasons that I'd rather not mention. I'm gonna hand the thread over to someone else in the crew. Who wants it? (*needs mod to do it*).

Vinnie

Smash Master

Creeeeepy

anyways, I'm gonna edit M4ge and Cliff and whoever else wants to be in the crew in, and then I'll have a mod give it to Steve if that's okay. They just have to post their Bios and stuff.

Lactose

Smash Rookie
K now that pgn is gone I'll start posting

lolsarcasm

but seriusly hopefully the drama will cease.

Vinnie

Smash Master
and then there was 4...

I never added Cliff in, oh well. I'll edit him in with a bio sooner or later. Trying to find a mod to give the thread to Josh.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
Funny how certain two people left and wanting to remake a new crew all together while letting this one live...to avoid what...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I see it all.

Top Bottom