• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

****IT (need a main)

MrMoney

Smash Apprentice
I need a main already. I'm thinking Wario or Pit but i can't decide. I know this doesnt help any of you but can anyone tell me who is better and why? My sig says pit because I'm to lazy to change it.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
Play as whoever you like, getting other people to decide for you is dumb. :p

Actually, I just had a brilliant idea: Wario AND Pit!! :O

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
I know everyone is going to give you answers like choose yourself and main both but since you asked....

honestly pit is probably a better character overall so you might as well go with him

Florida

イーグランツ
Give each character some time and practice. Take about a week or so with each character and get to know their style. Once you've tried every character out, decide who you enjoyed most and who you were most comfortable with playing as. Selecting a main simply because you like that character isn't the best idea. Explore each character and playing style, then you will be satisfied with your selection.

Browny

Smash Hater
Wario is hilarious.
Pit is the exact opposite of everything that is cool and/or funny, but is probably a lot better overall

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I know everyone is going to give you answers like choose yourself and main both but since you asked....

honestly pit is probably a better character overall so you might as well go with him
However, Wario is great too, and imo much more fun, therefore, another dillema.

OP should decide for himself Imo, try both of them out, and figure out which one is more fun for you.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
There are too many good characters to just choose one. I play and enjoy using most of the cast although if I had to pick two characters Wolf would probably be my primary with Donkey Kong as a secondary.

I can't get the hang of Pit or Wario down good enough to main them but I still practice with all the characters since I think it helps me know my match-ups better.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
If you want someone who is extremely easy to pick up, use G&W.

G&W is MAD GOOD in Brawl. He has a lot of straightforward strategies for owning. If someone shields, use the B-air. To kill, hit someone with a Smash attack (preferably the D-smash). To ledgeguard, hit someone with the F-air. Yeah, that kind of thing. He's really good at that kind of stuff.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
you should have 3 mains in this game to counterpick and stuff.

wario is a really good char. once u know how to use him well. his recovery is pretty freaking good. me?

i li3k t3h t000nz linkzars and marth

-Zangetsu-

BRoomer
BRoomer
First base it off sheer Preference: Who do you like more or who do you think is cooler.
Then see if that character's fighting style is something you can see yourself being comfortable with controlling.

I personally hate Pit and use Wario as one of my "Second String" Kind of characters. I would much rather use Wario then have to use Pit, since i just enjoy playing with Wario and seeing all of his animations (not to mention defeating ppl and having fun.) instead of hearing Pit's god awful voice(Winning, While not having fun). Therefore, Wario (in my opinion) ^^

MrMoney

Smash Apprentice
If you want someone who is extremely easy to pick up, use G&W.

G&W is MAD GOOD in Brawl. He has a lot of straightforward strategies for owning. If someone shields, use the B-air. To kill, hit someone with a Smash attack (preferably the D-smash). To ledgeguard, hit someone with the F-air. Yeah, that kind of thing. He's really good at that kind of stuff.
Thanks, I'll try him to. Thanks to everyone else as well. what I'm getting is that Wario more fun and cooler, but Pit is a better fighter. If thats what your saying, I'm going with Wario because If I practice with him everyday, ill probably get good.

thanks

Top Bottom