• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It needs to be known

AfroQT

Smash Master
Its not that we dont share anything, we just dont post on smashboards enough lol.

I'll tell people when they ask.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Just ask Afro what he's got cookin, and hope he doesn't say grenades.

Also SuSa, is that at any point of pressing B? Can I press B one frame before hitting the ground, and get 0 lag, or is this when holding the gernade?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Just ask Afro what he's got cookin, and hope he doesn't say grenades.

Also SuSa, is that at any point of pressing B? Can I press B one frame before hitting the ground, and get 0 lag, or is this when holding the gernade?
I'm going to guess it's when you're actually holding it/able to shield. Cause even if you pull the grenade out a frame before you hit the ground, and you actually (will probably) have no landing lag, you still have to wait until you have the capability to shield to get the use out of it.

I see no point in having no landing lag if you still have to wait however many frames it is before you can do anything with it.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Oh Afro......

You know if FL shared their ****, we wouldn't find it AGES after.
FL posting secrets is well.... it has to be a secret.... spoilers

i mean **** i posted half the time u guys just keep debunking as "OH TEST IT *****!" where I know the concept would work

ohhh smashboards... why must we continue to ridicule 16 yr olds in tournaments each weekend...

Top Bottom