• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Item/Assist Idea! OUENDAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewtiful_Jeff

Smash Apprentice
OKAY, SO BEAR WITH ME 'CAUSE THIS IS PRETTY CRAZY!

So, an Assist Trophy pops up, right? You snatch it out of the air, and BAM! The cheer squad themselves shoots up behind you, with their telltale 'cause of "OSU!" They then begin their whimsical cheering (while following the player around the map), which ups the speed and offensive power of the character dramatically. However, if the cheer squad comes to some harm, they are forced to leave, and there goes your boost.

Eh? Eh? C'mon, is that great or is that great?

TheSpindoctor

Smash Journeyman
i dunno bro....

the cheer squad is supposed to be sort of...i dunno...ominous? (for lack of a better word)

what would they look like?

dont wanna bash your idea but thats defenitly not gonna happen.

blaargh198

Smash Apprentice
It might work out better, at least in the american version, with the Elite Beat Agents. I could definitely see an EBA assist trophy happening, as that was a pretty popular DS game.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
*reads topic title*
Instant redemption for your last topic achieved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom