• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Item Game: Don't overlook it just because it's about items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Samus 99

Smash Apprentice
This is just a summary, but if you guys like it, I'll post the whole thing. This game is for 2-4 players and can be 1v1, 2v2, 1v2, 1v3, etc. You must go to a symmetrical stage(or go to any stage and make a barrier in the middle). I like Pokemon Stadium. One team stays on one side while the other stays on the other. You can only be on your side, and if you go on your opponent's side they get a free, non-shielded, not-countered-by-Marth's-down-B-or-Peach's-Toad hit. It can be as strong as they choose.(Falcon's Falcon Punch can finally have a chance to shine!) Yes, they can throw you off the stage on THEIR side, and if you land on their side again, then...TOUGH LUCK! Learn to DI up! Being an item game, items will obviously be on very high. You don't have to just attack with items, though. You can shoot projectiles.This can be on Time or Stock. If y'all have any questions, just post 'em.

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
This is just a summary, but if you guys like it, I'll post the whole thing. This game is for 2-4 players and can be 1v1, 2v2, 1v2, 1v3, etc. You must go to a symmetrical stage(or go to any stage and make a barrier in the middle). I like Pokemon Stadium. One team stays on one side while the other stays on the other. You can only be on your side, and if you go on your opponent's side they get a free, non-shielded, not-countered-by-Marth's-down-B-or-Peach's-Toad hit. It can be as strong as they choose.(Falcon's Falcon Punch can finally have a chance to shine!) Yes, they can throw you off the stage on THEIR side, and if you land on their side again, then...TOUGH LUCK! Learn to DI up! Being an item game, items will obviously be on very high. You don't have to just attack with items, though. You can shoot projectiles.This can be on Time or Stock. If y'all have any questions, just post 'em.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Completely unnecessary bump with zero content. Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom