• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Items Should Be Turned On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akatsuki Knight

Smash Rookie
Ok I Know There Is Cheep Items Out There But Then there Are Cheep Characters To. So I Think They Should Be On. Just Take Cheep Ones Off.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We already have items turned on, they're called bananas.
And everyone already hates them.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Ok I Know There Is Cheep Items Out There But Then there Are Cheep Characters To. So I Think They Should Be On. Just Take Cheep Ones Off.
We HAVE Items Standard Play, it's acknowledged as being less competative then the competative standard, and it's less popular for a variety of reasons, but it's not THAT bad, and it's a pretty common alternative format at tournaments (reletively speaking).

Just keep an eye out for tournaments with ISP divisions.

As for competative standard, why do we have neutral guard off in Street Fighter? It's picking a standard competative ruleset, prior to discussing the merits of each of the thousand+ possible rulesets (each item on or off, each rate of spawn, high gravity, metal brawl, etc.) they're all inherently equal, so even a tiny benefit justifies picking one over another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom