• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its been nearly 6 months since release! Who is your main or favorite char so far?

Who is your main or favorite char so far?

• Mario

Votes: 54 2.2%
  • Luigi

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Bowser

Votes: 29 1.2%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 39 1.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 65 2.6%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Wario

Votes: 67 2.7%
  • Link

Votes: 57 2.3%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 95 3.8%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 105 4.2%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 78 3.1%
  • Pit

Votes: 68 2.7%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 40 1.6%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 69 2.8%
  • Kirby

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 124 5.0%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 77 3.1%
  • Olimar

Votes: 73 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 50 2.0%
  • Falco

Votes: 100 4.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 2.5%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 49 2.0%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 45 1.8%
  • Lucario

Votes: 111 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 17 0.7%
  • Marth

Votes: 153 6.2%
  • Ike

Votes: 106 4.3%
  • Ness

Votes: 58 2.3%
  • Lucas

Votes: 82 3.3%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 90 3.6%
  • Snake

Votes: 94 3.8%
  • Sonic

Votes: 82 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Zelda

Smash Cadet
I started out using Link, then I changed to Lucas.

So now my main is Lucas or Zelda. Followed by Peach and Snake.

mario is my favorite and main. i got tha hand of him in 64 but it was in melee where tha cape was added that i started playin him competetively and realized his potential. now i main him in brawl and am lookin for pro players who can match my skill

marthmanlol

Smash Rookie
First it was Ike, then Link, then Meta Knight, now finally Marth (WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH SWORDSMEN?!)

zippo074

Smash Cadet
Ness ftw, Hes my usual main but I also work well with pit, link, toon link, meta knight, sonic, lucas, and fox. Thats alot eh? That's why I'm usually ness or random.=P

chickdigger802

Smash Rookie
i use lucas but am better with wario so im not sure lol
used to be good with dr mario in melee so i started with mario but his down b just screws me up every time so i tried wario
then i actually got a wii and started training with lucas now i can actually do something =D

Johnyboy

Smash Rookie
On the N64 i played as Link, in Melee i played as Link, and now i play as Ike. The kinda changed Links speed, i'm not too good with him anymore :D I love Ike because he's slow. His attacks just feel good, when you hit someone with a smash, i just get a great feeling lolz!

Mewter

Smash Master
I used ot main Mewtwo, and I guess I was pretty good with him.
But then I discovered Lucario.
Completely Awesome.:laugh:

He has the attacks Metwwo had, but better.
He was what Mewtwo wasn't, sadly.

Chuee

Smash Hero
In melee my mains were usually marth and roy. When brawl came out i had a lot of favorite characters, i think meta might have been my main. Then after awile I tried lucas and was pretty good with him, and i stuck with him the rest of the time. Just about 1 month ago I tried TL and know hes my 2nd best. I used to switch between lucas, marth, and TL a lot but now i settled with Lucas 1st and TL 2nd. Marth is my 3rd but i dont play with him anymore.

RoboticTuna

Smash Cadet
Primary is Zelda. As Lucario was essentially Mewtwo I tried him for a while but didn't like him. I use ZSS along with Zelda, and also enjoy using Peach, Link, Pit, and Meta Knight (although I use him sparingly. ;) )

bokuboku1

Smash Rookie
Donkey kong is and will always be the king of smash, he also has that badass yeti kong skin so i go with DK!

Satria

Smash Rookie
I will choose Mario for my character. Mario is the classics character. I'm getting use to it and maybe we understand each other. LOL

57r!k3r

Smash Rookie
Mario, luigi, metaknight and snake. My best ones.
I have like, 19 secondaries, though........=D

Azuro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
THTB614
4 months, and I'm still going strong with maining Lucario. He appealed to me prior to the game's release, and when I finally got hands-on with him, he meshed well with how I liked to play.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
ROB. Even though I had no idea what he was like, and how he played, he became a good replacement for my campy-ish style.

ProNoob

Smash Cadet
LOL, i'm just like Powerbomb.
I tried all the characters when my friend came over with his wii and his copy of brawl.
I lost a few times with most of the characters, and then I tried R.O.B.
I thought he sucked at first, but after some serious experimentation, I loved ROB. I beat my friend, who had the game for a few months, and I was mad.
But, I was trained in the way of the Melee pro, so It wasn't really hard beating a scrub.
My favorite attack string is this: Spam Laser and Gyro until at least 25%, approach, spam nair and uair, use the occasional ground move, kill(Gyro, Bair, Dair, F Smash,)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom