• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its been nearly 6 months since release! Who is your main or favorite char so far?

Who is your main or favorite char so far?

• Mario

Votes: 54 2.2%
  • Luigi

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Bowser

Votes: 29 1.2%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 39 1.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 65 2.6%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Wario

Votes: 67 2.7%
  • Link

Votes: 57 2.3%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 95 3.8%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 105 4.2%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 78 3.1%
  • Pit

Votes: 68 2.7%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 40 1.6%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 69 2.8%
  • Kirby

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 124 5.0%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 77 3.1%
  • Olimar

Votes: 73 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 50 2.0%
  • Falco

Votes: 100 4.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 2.5%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 49 2.0%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 45 1.8%
  • Lucario

Votes: 111 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 17 0.7%
  • Marth

Votes: 153 6.2%
  • Ike

Votes: 106 4.3%
  • Ness

Votes: 58 2.3%
  • Lucas

Votes: 82 3.3%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 90 3.6%
  • Snake

Votes: 94 3.8%
  • Sonic

Votes: 82 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
i main bowser i like his brute force and sheer strength i main wolf, fox and PT second depending on what i feel like wolf has a nice balance between strength and speed, fox is great to run rings around your opponent and PT what can i say three characters in one

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Lucario. At this time, exactly a year or so ago, this was the first period of time that I started wanting Lucario in brawl more than anyone else. I wanted him so bad. When he was leaked, I knew I was going to main him. And I have been ever since I unlocked him on Day 1.

zippo074

Smash Cadet
In melee, I mained dr. mario but now that he got axed I main Ike and Ice climbers. I have the most fun with olimar, though. Cuz... well.. cmon hes like total pwnage. =]:chuckle:

Malch

Smash Cadet
I started playing MK a few weeks ago, and I can compete with my friends, who have been maining their characters for months. He's made of win. I'm just afraid that he'll become the new marth and everyone will play him.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
Darnit i love both link and toon link........and i main them equally! CURSE YOU POLL OF DOOM!

Anyways i main link and toon link because green has always been my favorite color, i've mained link since N64, and i love LoZ games

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
Wow. My favorite is the least favorite. Bowser just doesn't get any love, huh? Is there some fatal flaw with him I have yet to encounter?

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
Ike is easily my favorite, followed closely behind by Mario, Marth, and Ganondorf in descending order. It's just so satisfying being able kill even before 50%. Everyone seems to hate him for some reason, too, and I feed off of peoples' hate :p

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
I'm not reading 44 pages of thread but I don't think Kirby's gotten enough attention. I mean seriously, Kirby is so SO much better in brawl then was is in Melee (Probably because of the nerf bat).

Deez.

Smash Lord
Diddy Kong is my favorite and main character hands down. reason being hes fast nice combos and his spike is LETHAL!! and i love the fact that he has his bannans which make him more versitile i guess.. Imo. and he looks too cool for school wit his "Nintendo" hat :p in any color that is hahah

Reddent11

Smash Rookie
Wolf's my main man!!!
Ive always been fond of heavies but wolf is just different then all the rest.
Pretty much hes just plain awesome

w3ntz

Smash Rookie
are you kidding me!? Zelda has huge air game in comp with ness as far *** ease goes, and in comp with anyone for power. Just dont miss and borderline forget she has b attacks when you are in the air.

thunderbird-

Smash Rookie
I main with Ice climbers. I started playing as them because they're final smash was easy to do. Then I kept using them because they do a good amount of damage and they're fast.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
CAPTAIN FALCON!!!*

*Captain Falcon approves of this message.

Dimension_Cape

Smash Rookie
well i can't choose

its between Meta Knight Fox Toon Link Kirby and Pikachu

Mario Luigi and Lucas are tied in second

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
At the beginning, my best was Bowser. With those spammin noobs around (especially the projectile spammers and Roll-spammers), I now use Pit as my best, but I still use Bowser, he's just not my number 1 anymore. Im having difficult times trying to select more chars however.

Natolis

Smash Cadet
through out these 4 months i've grown to like all the swordsman (but i replaced pit with ganondorf)
they are all ownage characters

RedSnowman

Smash Apprentice
Zelda is my main. She was made better in this one and she was my main in melee as well :)
I'm also fond of Ike and Falco

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
I love all the heavyweights, but my main and my favorite is Ganondorf. He was my main ain Melee and he continues to wipe the floor when I use him against High-Tier characters. Ahh, I get so much satisfaction from that. :)

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
Link because he's the most versitile character. I also like Falco so I have a chance against MK. *Sigh* Sakurai's favoritism saddens me...

WolFlash

Smash Cadet
Fox is probably my fave character, but I'm not the only person who has more than one main. It's too hard to choose only one.

A-DooM

Smash Cadet
Toon link has always been my main since i unlocked him, before him i used meta knight but i NEVER use meta knight any more, olimar is my 2nd and fox 3rd

DSLemming

Smash Rookie
Despite the fact i voted for King DeDeDe, both him and Pit are perfect for me.
Pit has the speed and ability to easily recover, whilst King DeDeDe has some incredibly powerful moves, which compensates for his lack of speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom