• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's Boy George!

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Oh, I get it, since you lack a sense of humor you had to rip-off Chappelle's Show. The difference: He's original and funny, and you aren't. Don't rip someone off without citing them.

King Leonidas

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't "ripping" anyone off, you ignorant fool. I was posting this to see if anyone got the reference. Secondly, don't call someone you've NEVER met, and NEVER will met not creative. I am creative, quite creative. Numerous people have told me so, I've had poems accepted into books/magazines/etc. and some friends and I are making a show, which people we've shown it to have only good things to say.

Thx...JA...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Your username is King Leonidas. You steal jokes from Dave Chapelle. Anyone can get poems published, and people that don't know you (and your friends) will probably hate the show.

Sorry. I still don't like you from your first thread.

King Leonidas

Smash Apprentice
First off, so what if my name is King Leonidas? I see people with the Username "Thomas Jefferson", "Tapion", "Paper Mario", etc.

Secondly, I didn't steal any jokes, I was using it to see if anyone got it.

Thirdly, we've shown it to ppl online! I.E. A mini-contest type thing. We don't know them. They liked it.

Sorry, I never liked you.

Volrec

Smash Lord
Ooh! Ooh! I remember! Let me try something:

"Why dont you cliick your heels 3 times, and go back to Africa"
"My coat's made out ofyour mom's pubic hair"
Something like that. My favorite episode was when he got revenge on all the people. Jenny Jacobs was freaking hilarious. "Your ****ing done son!"

Dibs

Smash Lord
I see a lot of hostility in this thread. People are too angry these days.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Very original location and sig.

"using it to see if anyone got the reference" is what people say when they get caught ripping something off. If you weren't yo would have said at the end "To those who got it it's from ____.

But you didn't.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Precisely. You displayed that you weren't creative in your first major thread, and rather than let anyone who may not have seen the show (somehow) give you credit for something you didn't think of, and probably don't even get, I called you out on it.

Nice how defensive you got citing how awesome you are on a personal level. I was really expecting a name drop or two for these "magazines" you got accepted to. Ironically, I've won poetry contests at school for the last few years, but I make no reference to it unless we are discussing poetry, achievements are something.

You need to learn NOT to take **** seriously on here. It's a ****ing video game forum and people will mess with you, deal.

Edit: Also, I am a forum leader, and just because you got busted on something, doesn't mean you can call me a fool. Staff disrespect is warnable, but I am too tired to care of that.

King Leonidas

Smash Apprentice
Very original location and sig.

"using it to see if anyone got the reference" is what people say when they get caught ripping something off. If you weren't yo would have said at the end "To those who got it it's from ____.

But you didn't.
My name and location weren't supposed to be orginal. That's the point of my account. As we all know, an Internet account MUST be the only way to tell if one is creative or not.

Secondly, that is not what people say when they are caught ripping something. I've only heard that used in instances such as mine. Saying "To those who got it..." would be ruining it before it ever started. It's supposed to NOT be mentioned, but the people who understand it get an inside joke.

Precisely. You displayed that you weren't creative in your first major thread, and rather than let anyone who may not have seen the show (somehow) give you credit for something you didn't think of, and probably don't even get, I called you out on it.
Wrong on so many levels. I never planned on taking any credit. And saying I don't get it is simply ******** in every way. Boy George-Culture Club-80's Band-Musical "Taboo"-Rosie O'Donnell-Haircut-Boy George.

Nice how defensive you got citing how awesome you are on a personal level. I was really expecting a name drop or two for these "magazines" you got accepted to. Ironically, I've won poetry contests at school for the last few years, but I make no reference to it unless we are discussing poetry, achievements are something.
I never said I was "awesome". Great job making stuff up!. For where my poems were accepted. Numerous places in Wisconsin. THe largest was having one published in a book entitled "A celebration of young poets-Wisconsin".

And for me mentioning it. I make no reference to it, unless some idiot challenges me, and says I'm not creative.

You need to learn NOT to take **** seriously on here. It's a ****ing video game forum and people will mess with you, deal.
You mistake my rebuttals for anger, and seriousness. I don't take this **** seriously.

Edit: Also, I am a forum leader, and just because you got busted on something, doesn't mean you can call me a fool. Staff disrespect is warnable, but I am too tired to care of that.
Busted on nothing. Warnable? I could care less. I'd rather get warned, than be censored.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Stop making topics. No one likes them.

And your arguments suck.

You don't take this forum seriosuly? If you didn't take it seriously, then you wouldn't give a crap about responding to all the **** that people have been throwing at you.

Be reasonable. You want to be cool-- but it's just not happening for you.

King Leonidas

Smash Apprentice
Stop making topics. No one likes them.

And your arguments suck.

You don't take this forum seriosuly? If you didn't take it seriously, then you wouldn't give a crap about responding to all the **** that people have been throwing at you.

Be reasonable. You want to be cool-- but it's just not happening for you.
I will never stop making topics, I could care less what you think.

My arguments don't suck. It's funny, how people use that as a crutch, when they have nothing to say. That and "You're trying too hard". You simply were bested, and say "You're trying to hard" or "Your arguments suck". It's sad.

I already am cool. You don't seem to understand...that...I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK...

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Alright, stop flaming. Let King Leonidas go. Something tells me he won't last too long on this site. I guess that space that Duke left had to be filled sooner or later.

Honestly, you are quite defensive right now when you could have just said, "I plagiarized, I'm sorry" and edit your post. But instead you decide to attack everyone.

King Leonidas said:
I couldn't care less what you think.
Pet Peeve of mine after learning it was horribly inaccurate and I had used it for so long, never knowing.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Saying "I could care less" indicates that you actually care some amount about something. Saying "I couldn't care less" is correct because it implies that it isn't possible for you to care any less about something.

Well, at least, that's my interpretation of it.

Little Greg

Smash Apprentice
Saying "I could care less" indicates that you actually care some amount about something. Saying "I couldn't care less" is correct because it implies that it isn't possible for you to care any less about something.

diz is correct lolz

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer

Yup.

Also, I am well aware that it's the second account of someone. He'll be banned rather soon.

King Leonidas

Smash Apprentice
The ignorance of some people, and there inability to admit when they have no idea what they are talking about...

*coughcoughCKcough*

Finally, anyone with the name Crimson King should not say anything about MY username.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
*Shakes head*

I should have figured it was Toecutter simply for the fact he has no sense of humor.

Top Bottom