• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's call a Free-for-all

B

BrawlKing15

Link to original post: [drupal=1315]It's call a Free-for-all[/drupal]

I'm playing super smash bros. brawl online, and I battle with anyone. When I start the battle everything seems fine, but then I noticed I got knocked out a lot.<!--break--> Then, I noticed while one person was fighting me, the other two were just stnading there until I landed or flew over there and started hitting me So I died on purpose, and when I was hovering in that safety zone, none of the three other players fought each other. They were waitng for me!!! It's call a free-for-all people. If you want to team up, go to team battle.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
^lolpwnt

Play with friends if you don't like how random people play. They are free to do all they can to win. And if that means knocking you off first. Sucks for you

hey I made a funny

Full Metal X

Smash Cadet
With anyone Brawls, are no longer for fighting. I see a lot of, do annoying-*** taunt people Like Sonic's "YOUR TOO SLOW" over actually fighting.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord

Super Sonic, too bad its not in order it would of been a lot more funny lol
Btw, do you remember me? lol.

I play with "With Anyone" all the time, nobody teams up on me 'cuz I don't do anything other than taunt, or crouchwalk. I might actually try sometimes but that rare.

finalark

SNORLAX
With anyone Brawls, are no longer for fighting. I see a lot of, do annoying-*** taunt people Like Sonic's "YOUR TOO SLOW" over actually fighting.
This is why I never play Brawl online (ignoring lag too). Every free-for-all game I get is always two people fighting, one waiting for one guy to loose so he can finish the looser, and one guy taunt spamming in the corner.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord

Super Sonic, too bad its not in order it would of been a lot more funny lol
Btw, do you remember me? lol.

I play with "With Anyone" all the time, nobody teams up on me 'cuz I don't do anything other than taunt, or crouchwalk. I might actually try sometimes but that rare.
Of course I do! How have ya been? :D

My old FC is no good as my wii broke down and came back reset a while back. We'll have to re-add each other.
Fight meh sometime^^

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Of course I do! How have ya been? :D

My old FC is no good as my wii broke down and came back reset a while back. We'll have to re-add each other.
Fight meh sometime^^
I've been fine :]

That is a real bummer, too much brawl? lol.

And I'll fight you sometime. :D

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Show them your moves next time.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
No johns. =P

Also, how is it that you've managed to post more blogs in one day than most people have ever?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
No johns. =P

Also, how is it that you've managed to post more blogs in one day than most people have ever?
He really didn't put any effort or thought into them, so I'm guessing that's why.
I mean, this is just a rant.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Doesn't matter, Spadefocks. You're cool. This person isn't. :mad:

upwndbykaiibi

Smash Apprentice
A Secret fortress where bob da builder shall never
^lolpwnt

Play with friends if you don't like how random people play. They are free to do all they can to win. And if that means knocking you off first. Sucks for you

hey I made a funny
LOL.^^ It does suck for you.^^ Anyway, I might just be one of those people. Here's the thing. If anyone is going up and down repeatedly do the same thing a couple of times, and the person will team up with you. Just make sure you don't hit them by an accident, or they will hit you back.^^

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
03-22-2009, 09:09 PM

You revived an old thread, my friend... :mad:

Top Bottom