• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

its it ok to say that melee is getting boring now?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I like melee better but now I have nobody to smash with since my friend is sticking with brawl.
No johns you live in RI where a majority of us still play Melee.
And this is the cycle Teeman makes a ******* topic. I flame it with all the other stupid ones he's made. he doesn't post it again. End of story.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
We just have been playing the same game for about 7 years, there's a sense of being bored from playing the same game for a long span (you could add a couple more years, as some of us are trying to revive Melee in local areas, rather than Brawl tournaments. Plus, we won't see SSB4 for a while, which they will certainly make, with or without Sakurai).
Brawl is horrible....
Rule in the Melee boards: Always bash Brawl for not turning out the way we wanted, even if it means not contributing to the approapriate thread in any way, shape, or form. =/

Grunt

Smash Master
None of my 2 friends want to play melee, so I'm not going to look for other people to play, or tournies in my highly Melee-populated area.

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
a lot of my friends have started to go back to melee, but one (he's really bad) says he prefers brawl only because melee's old. -___________________________________________-
I try to tell him it's only because he sucks, but he always says "Whatever BYE!"
o my gosh, I've got a story that's really similar to that!

Top Bottom